[WIP]United Launch Alliance Pack *V1.0RC1 Released*

Chimer4

So I made a little plane and stuck it on top of the Atlas V.

Too big for fairings...

eRlF7ZM.jpg

Decoupled.

IIGTitt.jpg

First landing attempt.

TbGObkA.jpg

Damn.

r4Y737a.jpg

Uh.

tRDhUOx.jpg

OYMIvfW.jpg

Second attempt.

Cy5DkBR.jpg

Easy!...

2ijiFAn.png

Touch!

rtSKsmY.png

W00T!

v4t33i6.png

If anyone wants to see more pics I have a LOT more... mostly fails :P.

I also have water landing pics if anyone wants to see.

Edit: I removed some pics, too many.

Edited by RocketTurtle

Yeah it's 64% of real life just going with what other people said to do, so if anything is wrong with the size, blame Lockheed Martin :D I'll check the size against something else when I get back just to be sure

Edited by Chimer4

Good_Apollo

Here is a shot of BobCats soyuz TMA descent module on top of the centaur upper stage, soyuz is 2.2m IRL and centaur is 3.05m IRL, they seem to match ok.

Just going to work on fixing the CCB and fairing, then touch up some textures, should have a Atlas 401 release before long

Mvftra8.jpg

Good_Apollo

Here is a shot of BobCats soyuz TMA descent module on top of the centaur upper stage, soyuz is 2.2m IRL and centaur is 3.05m IRL, they seem to match ok.

Just going to work on fixing the CCB and fairing, then touch up some textures, should have a Atlas 401 release before long

Mvftra8.jpg

Awesome... BTW make sure your 100th post is AWESHUM.

I am happy to announce that I have done the 5m fairings and SRBs for the Atlas V. Release will not be today however, but here is a picture to look at in the mean time

2qksiRy.png

Edited by Chimer4

I am happy to announce that I have done the 5m fairings and SRBs for the Atlas V. Release will not be today however, but here is a picture to look at in the mean time

[snip]

Looking good, what's with edges on the fairing though? Low-poly?

Looking good, what's with edges on the fairing though? Low-poly?

He needs to apply smooth shading as usual ;) It's ok fixes things every time. If you have already done smooth shading make sure you look at your edge split modifier and turn it to 89 degrees or something to finish smoothing that out.

He needs to apply smooth shading as usual ;) It's ok fixes things every time. If you have already done smooth shading make sure you look at your edge split modifier and turn it to 89 degrees or something to finish smoothing that out.
Figured. Good to know.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.