Apollo Solar Powered

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls. Prepare to be amazed by the awesome solar power of the Apollo Solar powered Flying tonne of solar powers. With about 550 solar panels you could easily put a couple more ion engines on and get it off before the end of the runway. It actually flies but requires an extremely fast computer to run well. Instructions for take-off. Fly off the cliff that runs in to the sea. thats how I got it off the ground it slight yawed to the left off the run way so i'm sure you could take it off the very end of the run-way. when it is moving forward the nav ball says it is moving backwards.

bXIS1bI.jpg

VedRG0F.jpg

http://www./?20f32kd9c3c2zpo link to download the plane

Edited by 79robb

it flies reasonably well but I haven't been able to test it too much but I'm sure it could eventually get out of the atmosphere if you have a really powerful machine to run it because on mine its less than a frame a second but as long as there's sun it should go

yea, those are fuel lines. I thought that xenon was like liquid fuel and i thought it was a bit pointless but you know they look kinda cool. Oh yea my pc is an intel I7 but its a laptop and the graphics card is a nvidia NVS 3100M and it has a quad core

Edited by 79robb

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.