Enigma II - About as off-topic as it gets

chobit-389

@ Cnopus

Yes but that could've been more people than who were involved. It's not overcensored. The mods just really don't want the events of that to continue to cause chaos.

I, luckily, missed the Event That Shall Not Be Named, but I agree with this statement.

I counted more than one when I walked into that mess in the morning :P
There were more in chobits art Thread but here in the offtopic one was just the guy whose name should not be mentioned.

You don't remove evidence of past mistakes, you leave it there to be reflected upon in the future. Like, "Don't do THIS because it will cause THIS!". Don't try and pretend it never happened. Be grateful that it did and was dealt with, so as to avoid repetition.

I wanted to see the event that shall not be named... :(

Beautiful picture Rage :)

I suggest we stop talking about it.

I know what caused it and a fraction of what happened. But if we keep going on and on eventually my hunger to know all of the knowledges will overcome me and I'll start interrogating people. and i don't want that.

@everyone: the pic is of My small LKOrbiter vehicle prepping for reentry, the last stage is floating off towards the sun.

You don't remove evidence of past mistakes, you leave it there to be reflected upon in the future. Like, "Don't do THIS because it will cause THIS!". Don't try and pretend it never happened. Be grateful that it did and was dealt with, so as to avoid repetition.
This is really well said. Too bad that i can't give you a reputation point in this thread.

You do remove evidence of it or else people will continue to discuss it. Tempers will flare and blood will be spilled (as a figure of speech). All the 'main characters' of that incident were addressed and dealt with appropriatly - they got their lesson and that's what matters in the end. This is a family friendly forum and those posts weren't exactly family friendly. Now, end of discussion please :)

You do remove evidence of it or else people will continue to discuss it. Tempers will flare and blood will be spilled (as a figure of speech). All the 'main characters' of that incident were addressed and dealt with appropriatly - they got their lesson and that's what matters in the end. This is a family friendly forum and those posts weren't exactly family friendly. Now, end of discussion please :)

Alternately, discussion creates knowledge, knowledge fuels understanding, and understanding creates peace.

However, I'm not here to get banned so I'll shut up.

*launches mun mission*

*lands on mun*

*kerbals stranded*

*launches rescue mission*

*lands near the stranded mission*

*rescue mission stranded*

*launches rescue mission for the rescue mission*

*lands near the two missions*

*gets stranded once more*

:confused:

38450444.jpg

Thought it was still in orbit...

The pod is the BIGGER black spot in front of the sun. He's in said pod with parachutes. the smaller spot is the final stage floating off after completing my reentry burn.

Woops, will get my signature back when spoilers gets fixed. I'LL BE BACK, PURISTS!

This is obviously a move made by the purist faction in the mod team. Political discrimination I tell you!

*storms off*