[WIP] Boogaman's Sci-Fi Pack

Boogaman

Thanks to a message from a forum user, I'm taking another crack at modding. Over the past couple days I've been importing "Serenity" and trying to get her weighed properly so that she flies. As well, I built this today as a test for when I build the cockpit for "Serenity". Anyways, here are a couple WIP pictures of what I've been working on!

otTa9PB.png

ygOZdYY.jpg

q70bPoe.jpg

FcMNdUj.jpg

Make it so!

(Picard was the best)

Nice modelling - if you can manage to give your model sound(I don't know if thats possible) heres my suggestion! I can hear it in my head when I look at that 3rd picture!

Edited by angusmcbeth

I... I have no idea how to fix this. I export both objects at 0,0,0 with the interior inside the exterior test mesh. I have no idea why the interior is on the exterior. Anyone know why this might be happening?

O6ovFsq.png

Is it me or is that too big for those Kerbals? Did you happen so scale it for humans?

It's scaled to humans but only because I couldn't find the actual size of Kerbals. Once I find out, I can scale the bridge accordingly.

Great work boogaman, that serenity model looks fantastic re-entering.

I just started messing with unity last night, I know I won't be too much help with my 0 experience, but if you want to help me learn and perhaps I could end up being some use, I'd be glad to mess with the serenity project!

The bridge looks great as well, I actually was watching TOS just last night.

It's not very good, but I gave it my best try:

1024x576.resizedimage

EDIT:

I started trying to model my own serenity in Garrysmod, I've built the mule before (pictured below) and it fully functions, however I'm having some trouble with serenity. I'm building it 1:1 scale, so your player can walk around and get a feel for the size of it, eventually it will be fully controllable as well. However, due to recent updates to GMod, the method used to save and load files (in this case my model) is broken. It will be a few days before I can continue work, but here's what I have so far:

Serenity WIP(Was building it against a projected image of the ship for accuracy):

CFE73B9DE05BA5564868BA23D071631DDA5946DE

MF-813 Flying Mule:

WqsOX.jpg

Edited by postman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.