Orbital rocket Wanted

hi, you can upload your photots to an image sharing site (image shack, flikr, tumblr) and use the url of the picture to post it...or you can upload directly from your computer by using the attachment ability (crude but it still works)

onto your question,a simple three stage design would work best imo. i can get you a picture of my edge launcher...i would recommend using NovaSilisko\'s KSP silisko edition...a simple forum search should turn it up. just note, you might want to experiment and have fun. try using stock parts first, then getting mods and things...

hope this helped ;) oh and ill pm you the edge launcher files today sometime after lunch

Here\'s my standard orbiter. Stock parts only, plenty of oumph to get into nearly any orbit you\'d want to get into and a rock solid climber, turn SAS on, launch it and just hit space twice when the time is right \'til you leave the atmosphere. Usually the first stage burns out just as I am about to hit a circular 70-80k orbit. Second stage is usually plenty to get around in orbits as you please, last stage is RCS only, with plenty of juice to get back from nearly anything but an escape velocity trip, and very lovely to practice docking with the burned up second stage as a docking target after you jettison it, just in case you want to fool around a little before heading back home to base.

Good fun all \'round, and maybe even enough of a push to be a Mun rocket.

Now including a pic of the orbiter just after jettisoning Stage 1 in a stable, circular 71571m orbit (and about 1:45 hours time warped to show you that I\'m indeed in a stable orbit and not just barely hitting the 71k).

Check my posts- Silko 1-3 or space station launcher may just do the trick...they are all very heavy launch vehicles... they should have no problem with your station just find a faring to fit your solar panels under. Launch Pad McQuack would be your best bet however. Take a look and try them out.

happy orbiting

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.