Kerbal Space Race

Hello Everyone!

I had an idea, and I thought that it could be cool for all of us to do. I have created a Facebook page called the Kerbal Space Race.

Basically, if you have a Facebook, you post a picture of your rocket/craft, or make a mission report, and try to get the most "likes"!

I just thought it would be a fun idea to do, and a good way for people to see how other people build and fly rockets.

Please, don't use cheats or hacks, mods are accepted.

Here is the link to the page, check it out if you are interested.

https://www.facebook.com/KerbalSpaceRace

Here is the link for the group, also on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/165875056918885/

Edited by Pual24

Hello Everyone!

I had an idea, and I thought that it could be cool for all of us to do. I have created a Facebook page called the Kerbal Space Race.

Basically, if you have a Facebook, you post a picture of your rocket/craft, or make a mission report, and try to get the most "likes"!

I just thought it would be a fun idea to do, and a good way for people to see how other people build and fly rockets.

Aren't there already a bunch of threads here on these forums that basically do the exact same thing?

Why Facebook? Most people who spend any appreciable time there are too busy trying to become the "mayor" of a coffee joint or get all their contacts to help them raise another Farmville barn anyway. That, or updating their status to tell everybody about their precious snowflake's latest poop. :D

Aren't there already a bunch of threads here on these forums that basically do the exact same thing?

Why Facebook? Most people who spend any appreciable time there are too busy trying to become the "mayor" of a coffee joint or get all their contacts to help them raise another Farmville barn anyway. That, or updating their status to tell everybody about their precious snowflake's latest poop.

Hahaha, well, there are several reasons. The first of which being that facebook is to upload pictures too, and also that it takes less time to load (for me at least)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.