So much potential!!!! what a great game this is starting to be

mjy

well I join up today

I can see this as a great game... wait this is a good game, I want great :), I`ve seen there working on stuff I`m impress with the work already

myself i`m mjy for elderscroll games, is what I use to mod for like 10 years, but I can see myself modding this , but first I will play it, not sure how to mod this yet

I want a economy game, this would change the way u play it for the better I think, mining, space flight for your kerban,building colony, etc

always fun when they involved modding into a game, it gives it life,

I`m playing this game only because it was modded, TY VERY MUCH TO THE GREAT MODDERS HERE, as I`m having so much fun I won`t mod for a bit

Although I can't speak on behalf of every modder, I think we would all agree to say "thanks" :D

Its always been my experience that games which can be modded (and I've missed it heaps, since Morrowind, Rome: Total War & Hearts of Iron - all of which I wrote small mods for myself), give great longevity to a game. Especially with KSP, as its basically preferable that the devs work on getting the engine right; the modders can then fill in the gaps until they become "stock".

As for an economy game; I'm personally working on it (see below). Also of note are Mission Controller (which I will interface with), and Kethane (which my mod makes note of). There are probably more, but, I wanted to point these out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.