what should i do guys!

Veshpa

so i turned 15 on the 14th of june

and i got a telescope, its a really cool one! star gazing is good fun..but takes a chunk out of my sleep schedule. im still finding saturn between libra and scorpio. (ITS HARD)

http://www.celestron.com/sports_outdoors/celestron-astromaster-130eq.html

i havent played ksp in 2 days...but i dont know what to do in it...or something i should make or launch. i need some ideas! help me out!

Whenever i get bored building experimental funny stuff, i think of a big project that would keep me busy for a while. At the moment I am working on a Duna Colony and I'm currently assembling all the modules in orbit.

Cx26hrM.png?1

Current has the Kethane Module and one Habitation Module docked together.

Whats Missing is the FuelTankRover and the Interplanetary Tug (i guess that one will be the hardest to dock^^)

so i turned 15 on the 14th of june

and i got a telescope, its a really cool one! star gazing is good fun..but takes a chunk out of my sleep schedule. im still finding saturn between libra and scorpio. (ITS HARD)

http://www.celestron.com/sports_outdoors/celestron-astromaster-130eq.html

i havent played ksp in 2 days...but i dont know what to do in it...or something i should make or launch. i need some ideas! help me out!

My advice is do the astronomy and come back to the game when you feel like it. Looking at real planets beats looking at made up ones every day. I had a small refractor when I was a kid and I used to go and stand on the shed roof most nights looking at the stars etc. Now I have a Helios 6" refractor but I havent really used it much yet. Yes the best thing I saw was Saturn, although the moon and Jupiter are great as well.

KSP is a very good choice for the cloudy nights! What about making a reusable space craft with an internal bay and launching a made up space telescope from it into high Kerbin orbit?

what Jaedinator said. I'm also doing a Duna base thing atm which has a kethane mining component. Kethane is just a great mod, if you can't think of anything to do, set up a mining outpost somewhere and an orbital refuelling station. That should keep you occupied for a while and when resources come in stock you'll already be pro at mining and shuttling fuel into orbit.

OR

get remote tech, set up a local satellite network round Kerbin (easy) then extend it to reach another planet (slightly more tricky). you have to work with signal delay ie the craft won't respond to your controls for a couple minutes but the remote tech flight computer helps you plan for that. Then attempt to land a craft under remote control (ie with signal delay). I've not actually tried that last part as I recon it will be difficult but a good challenge and I'm sure someone has done it. Duna would prob be ok as you can rely on parachutes once you've done a deorbit burn, I'd give much respect to anyone landing on Ike with signal delay!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.