Damned Robotics erors removed all my flights

Gary_P

After adding Damned Robotics to my KSP, it gave me all sorts of ship errors when I started the game.

I figured I had not loaded it properly, so I removed the DR* folders from parts folder, and ran KSP again. It now says I have no flights in progress. No big deal, but I lost my 8 flights I had in orbit.

I wish I had a way to reset them though.

Any help would be great.

I was pretty ticked when I posted. :) Now I know what to expect.

This morning I'll try a load and see if I can get them back.

Is there a way to load an old save besides using the main menu? Has anyone else had the same issue with this mod?

Shame it looked nice.

Edited by Gary_P

It has to be an incompatibility with this current version because when I added the damn robot parts back in, I lost the use of all my parts.

I was using version Damned Robotics Version 1.3 and version 0.20.2.186 of KSP.

Just a warning to others...

Part of my log:

[LOG 07:00:56.711] GameDatabase: Assets loaded in 34.139s

[LOG 07:00:56.713] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Parts/DRarmtruss1/part/DRarmtruss1'

[WRN 07:00:56.731] PartLoader: Cannot replace model texture with 'Parts/DRarmtruss1/textures/Swingwingmech'

[LOG 07:00:56.744] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Parts/DRarmtruss2/part/DRarmtruss2'

[WRN 07:00:56.746] PartLoader: Cannot replace model texture with 'Parts/DRarmtruss2/textures/Swingwingmech'

[LOG 07:00:56.750] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Parts/DRclaw/part/DRclaw'

[LOG 07:00:56.755] Toggle: converting collider fixed_node_collider

[LOG 07:00:56.756] Toggle: converting collider node_collider3

[LOG 07:00:56.757] Toggle: converting collider node_collider2

[LOG 07:00:56.763] Toggle: converting collider node_collider

[EXC 07:00:56.764] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

[EXC 07:00:56.768] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

[LOG 07:00:56.771] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Parts/DRcylinder1/part/DRcylinder1'

[LOG 07:00:56.773] Toggle: converting collider node_collider

[EXC 07:00:56.774] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

[LOG 07:00:56.778] Toggle: converting collider node_collider

[EXC 07:00:56.779] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

[EXC 07:00:56.784] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

[LOG 07:00:56.786] PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'Squad/Props/AltimeterThreeHands/prop/AltimeterThreeHands'

[LOG 07:00:56.791] PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'Squad/Props/AtmosphereDepth/prop/AtmosphereDepth'

[LOG 07:00:56.793] PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'Squad/Props/AxisIndicator/pitchConfig/AxisIndicatorPitch'

[LOG 07:00:56.795] PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'Squad/Props/AxisIndicator/rollConfig/AxisIndicatorRoll'

[EXC 07:00:57.478] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

[EXC 07:00:57.478] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Edited by Gary_P

You might be able to recover from a quicksave, even if you haven't used that feature. Check the quicksave.sfs file in your saved game's folder. If one is there with a date-modified from before you lost your ships, then it might have them.

As far as Damned Robotics is concerned, I believe the official version is not compatible with .20+ However a patched version can be found somewhere in the thread for that mod.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.