Why am I so bad...

Right so I had a break of a few months from this game and came back to it fairly recently, loads of new stuff to mess about with, but I can't seem to make craft capable of flight anymore.

http://imgur.com/a/QT0mr this is one I made before the break and it took off, flew and landed just fine and was pretty stable.

Now however all my planes seem to do is build up a bit of speed, take off and proceed to flip over multiple times before crashing. Any tips?

The problem is that you are using an outdated KSP..............

the screens are not from his current craf he is building! read what is after.

Imortalvalk, I would suggest you check your center of Mass, center of lift (just a bit behing the center of mass), and (very important) the thrust vector must be align with the center of mass.

the screens are not from his current craf he is building! read what is after.

Imortalvalk, I would suggest you check your center of Mass, center of lift (just a bit behing the center of mass), and (very important) the thrust vector must be align with the center of mass.

Oh, just noticed that. Anyway what you suggest is right.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.