[Parts, 1.0.1] Orbital Rendezvous and Docking Assistant (ORDA) v1.1.0.0

BloodyRain2k

I've tried installing this mod in a few different ways - as advised in the OP, as well as in the old way and also as it appears in the folder... none of these seem to work. I do not see the tutorials or the training mission appearing in my game menu. What's wrong here?

is this different to the version on spaceport?

This is the newest version as far as I can tell.

For my problem.

Add current ORDA Magic computer to ship with unbalanced RCS.

Send ship into orbit and move to a station to dock.

Turn ORDA on to auto dock ship.

With my previous version of ORDA it would balance the RCS to prevent the ship from rotating out of alignment with the dock port.

Current ORDA does not and ship will spin while trying to move and cause autopilot to abort on approach.

EDIT: Ok, something really weird is going on with this, It wont even get past orient now.

If it helps these are the other mods I am using.

Kerbal Attachment System

Soviet Pack

American Pack

MechJeb 2

Laser mod

Quantum Strut

Procedural Fairings

Right now.... all I do is use ORDA to pick the docking port I'm docking with, and then use MechJeb. Works for me....

I've tried installing this mod in a few different ways - as advised in the OP, as well as in the old way and also as it appears in the folder... none of these seem to work. I do not see the tutorials or the training mission appearing in my game menu. What's wrong here?

I copied the 'saves' folder and moved it to the main folder, merging with the other 'saves' folder

I copied the 'saves' folder and moved it to the main folder, merging with the other 'saves' folder

Mhm yeah, I've only cared once about the tutorial things as I used youtube to figure out how it works and I also never tested if the installation way still makes that work. Sorry about that.

Guess I'll have to update the instructions for that.

And about SpacePort, ask the guy that put it up what it is since I didn't put it there. I don't really care about SpacePort but if anyone want's to keep this updated on there go ahead.

Edited by BloodyRain2k

Nope. That didn't work either. Still not seeing the ORDA tutorial or scenarios. Blizzy's Docking Tutorial shows up fine though, so I know how to do this properly. The missions are there in the file structure, they just aren't showing up in the game.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.