I am full of grief and coffee

Whackjob

Oh... whackjob, what have YOU DONE!

Science.

Oh, you found the symmetry glitch! I used to try to find that glitch and stick 50 sepratrons on things. Always amusing.

Hah. That's exactly what that was... symmetry button bugged out, and suddenly I had 17x duplication. So I ran with it.

It's a little easier to fall into that glitch with Editor Extensions, but I've done it in the base game a few times. I consider it a feature. I've used Editor Extensions to go above and beyond 50x symmetry, which is just completely insane, but can be lots of fun.

Edited by Madrias

I challenge you to build something resembling the VAB... in the VAB (to reasonably similar scale), and then somehow manage to get it into orbit.

The skies fell down and the mountains turned into craters as the new monster was given birth...

Edited by astropapi1

Ah. So what's the next big plan? I can't get enough of this thread, there's just too much awesome to wander through in all the crazy designs you build.

Ever considered trying to break the part count in a spaceplane? I know, I'm crazy, and I know there's likely a few reasons you stick to rockets, so it's just a curiosity.

End result: The AEIA Mk8 is lost. I cannot even load her into the VAB anymore. Even did a clean reboot, just in case. It's too much rocket for KSP.

Well, I'll hold onto it and try again when the next patch hits. Who knows?

Ever considered trying to break the part count in a spaceplane? I know, I'm crazy, and I know there's likely a few reasons you stick to rockets, so it's just a curiosity.

I've dabbled with planes, but, eh. It's just not my thing.

:0.0:

Turn in your rockets. All of them.

You're not allowed to Kerbal anymore.

Oh cmon now. Small stuff can be fun, and small is relative. Small for Whackjob is still big for the rest of us and has the ability to be ridiculously complicated (looking anyway) and functional.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.