Industrial Flames & Explosions, Inc. - Version 1.4.2 Now Available!

JordanCox2

What rocket do you guys use most frequently?  

1,385 members have voted

1. 1. What rocket do you guys use most frequently?

This poll is closed to new votes

yeah, but he never had the right engines for the upper stages, nor the correct lander plus it was just a small part of a big part pack. I would love to see it as a standalone ship in all of its might and glory, as it was a awesome rocket.

the only problem was that they used too much vodka ;)

yeah, but he never had the right engines for the upper stages, nor the correct lander plus it was just a small part of a big part pack. I would love to see it as a standalone ship in all of its might and glory, as it was a awesome rocket.

the only problem was that they used too much vodka ;)

Haha! True. I\'ll add it to my list of future rockets.

Sweeet. I assume this one comes with its own ASAS? Landing on the Mun without one can be difficult.

Don\'t worry... My goal is to make the SLS just as easy to fly as the Intrepid II. After modeling and texturing, the second half of the battle is configuring each part to work together! Still shooting for a release before Thanksgiving though.

Ok, everyone. It\'s time for another progress update!

If you haven\'t seen the lates progress report in the main post, the Intrepid SLS is 84% complete. I had a little setback last night, but I think it was worth it. As I was assembling the SLS, I wasn\'t too happy with the way the SRB\'s and the Core Fuel Tank looked. I mean, they looked good, but I knew I could do better. So, I went ahead and remodeled both the 5 Segment SRB and Core Fuel Tank. Yes, this means the Intrepid II will be updated as well with the new SRB. Don\'t worry, the part configuration hasn\'t changed... just the model and texture. I really think you guys are going to like it! Here\'s a screenshot of what the new models look like:

Nlhyl.png

Aside from remodeling a few parts, things are progressing nicely. To give myself a little extra leeway, I\'m giving the Intrepid SLS an official release date of 1 week from today, Thanksgiving Day. Updates to the Intrepid II pack will be released on Thanksgiving as well.

Cant wait i enjoy big rockets that could explode XD also hey have u made a ares V yet. alos can you make altair parts like a command module decent stage, ascent stage, all that good stuff.

I\'m not going to build the Ares V. The SLS is so similar (and better, IMO), it would be a waste of time to build the Ares V. Plus, you have a lot more cargo space with the SLS.

As for Altair, it\'s on my to do list. I\'ll work on it after I finish the Atlas V (or Delta IV) rocket.

I MUST HAVE IT NAO

conan%20obrien%20keep%20cool%20my%20babies.jpg

I modified the Intrepid II to get a probe into orbit.

It requires a bunch of add-ons that I can\'t be bothered to name.

Mainly SIDR and this.

There\'s Probobodyne or however you spell it for the probe.

The reason it\'s called the Intrepid IV is because I have a modified Intrepid II called the Intrepid III, with extra safety features.