SciFi Mods - Legacy mk1 Pod

StarVision

What ship do you want most? (vote for your top 3)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What ship do you want most? (vote for your top 3)

• Original Enterprise Shuttle + Shuttlebay
    • Enterprise D redo
    • Stargazer bridge redo
    • Other Enterprises (Refit, A, B, C, E)
    • Defiant
    • Voyager
    • Borg Cube
    • Red Dwarf and/or Starbug
    • Retro Stuff (UFO)
    • Starbases?

Oh my god! That's amazing!, wonder what the IVA will look like?
Cool. The borg sphere isn't really that hard since well... it's a sphere. And a cube. It's just the bump mapping that makes it look amazing and slgihtly more hard.
it could be interesting with a cargo bay to bring other ships or a spere that has a cargo, mmm a cube with a cargo, spere in that cargo, cargo bay in the spere, etc lol, not sure how far we could go 0o

might be time to redo a texture of a kerbal to a borg texture, hehe

great stuff keep us updated

I'm not really sure I want to do much with the cube. I only meant it to be a one night project. Creating an IVA and a cargobay would be a lot more than I'd planned and would probably take a while.

THAT IS AMAZING!

Ancient dinosaur computers like yours cannot handle KSP!

(in other words your pc is old)

I'd say getting that framerate with KSP while also recording is pretty good. Better than my computer at least.

also, Philotical, what recording software do you use? I've tried several but I've never gotten really good results.

I use fraps..

First "working" prototype of a Tractorbeam..

Also the Subsystems have now a lot of space outside of the mainpanel..

Hey StarVision, any chance you'll send me that cube as a target for my laser tests?

I mean - it'll fly with impulse - although the LCARS design would be wrong lol..

But I can't read Borg anyway..

Oh and - mediafire tells me you didn't download the beta1..

Is that so?

I'd like to remove the file eventually..

so grab your selfe a copy before it's outdated..

grats, that is looking good philotical, as for the cube, yes, there are more better ships to work on then the basic cubes, star base, etc, there is not much battleship ingame because of the part count needed for it, so many stuff that can be made.

I use fraps..

First "working" prototype of a Tractorbeam..

Also the Subsystems have now a lot of space outside of the mainpanel..

Hey StarVision, any chance you'll send me that cube as a target for my laser tests?

I mean - it'll fly with impulse - although the LCARS design would be wrong lol..

But I can't read Borg anyway..

Oh and - mediafire tells me you didn't download the beta1..

Is that so?

I'd like to remove the file eventually..

so grab your selfe a copy before it's outdated..

That tractor beam is pretty cool. I also like the way you have the subsystems window, it's nice and tidy.

I'll just upload the whole mod now, then I can include the Cube and the other ships no longer available on Spaceport. Also I downloaded the beta last night, so I'm not sure why it's not appearing on your end. Anyways, the plugin is starting to look really cool, and it looks as though it's turning into more of an LCARS plugin than an Impulsedrive one. Awesome work!

grats, that is looking good philotical, as for the cube, yes, there are more better ships to work on then the basic cubes, star base, etc, there is not much battleship ingame because of the part count needed for it, so many stuff that can be made.
My thoughts exactly. I'll release the SciFi Shipyards mod v1.0 as well as Voyager v0.2 tonight.

wait.. wot? I just saw a screenshot, can we now build shuttles on our ships in space???

Nah, that's just blender, but from what I gather, Philotical is planning on having a shuttlebay system not unlike extraplanetary launchpads.

So I ran into tons of bugs when putting together the mod. Most of them are fixed now and I even fixed some pre-existing ones. I can definitely get it uploaded tomorrow though because I have the day after next off due to a teacher strike. I can still upload the Voyager beta though. I've replaced Xenon with Warp Plasma and I've also added Antimatter to be used for the Impulse Engines.

Download

Remember to give feedback/bug reports!

With escape velocity in a STABLE ORBIT within the athmosphere. - try that with Rockomax..

8fwGMQv.png

Thank's for the lights :-D

Bugs:

1. Bridge viewscreen goes out the back..

2. There is no click option to close/open the shuttlebay doors... - allways open..

3. (maybe) first run of the nacells, I ran out of warp plasma after 30 seconds - happened just once - than never again - so maybe just a glitch..

(never mind #2, I've loaded the ship on the runway - it just had no door my bad..)

To change the cfg of impulse-drive to antimatter has no effect - my script pulls only EC from the ship..

That is hardcoded sorry.. - and in some frames it pulls more than 100'000 units (not sure exactly - should be 1.2 million actually but I never saw that value in the resource panel so I have to guess)

to translate that EC consumption 1to1 to antimatter would be an expensive endeavour..

Generally I like the idea of requiring antimatter - but I would prefere it, if that antimatter would not be generated indefinately - for realism/compatibility with KSPI..

if you need 1000 antimatter to run one year, that would be enough for me.. - but, on the other hand, "require" is a term that is not userfriendly at all lol

Than again - if antimatter, why not implement the reactor code from KSPI - or am I now way over my head?

I mean since impulse draws EC dependent on thrust, an antimatter reactor from KSPI could provide all we need..

So implementing the module-code of AM-Tanks, AM reactor, a KSPI-generator, some radiators and some batteries to the CFG file.

If we configure them gently, it might introduce a new level of realism - engine perfromance management: Reactor overheating after 20 minutes of full speed, refueling at jool's AM station etc..

On ship load, we can pre-fill the AM tank by script to be able to fly a while (the single game session thing to Mun, Minmus an back) - for bigger missions, a refuel stop would be required..

I could implement a button to decharge the AM tank, that would cause a AM-Explosion after the KSPI countdown => self destruct option.. => see here

In short, if you could life with a strong KSPI dependency, we could recreate the technical details of the voyager/enterprise much more realistically as it is now.

Im not sure if that is a good idea without providing an alternative for non-KSPI players.

Can we code it so, that: with KSPI the AM system will be used, and without KSPI the current generator is in use..

in general I would love it that way.. - because the KSPI style of realism is so close to reality AND star trek - it's just great..

Look - I'm just thinking loud - never mind..

Edit: on a second thought, I can scan the game DB for KSPI - if not installed, the script will do nothing special - if KSPI is there, the script will change the default-generators production to zero and fill som AM in the tank for the KSPI reactor.

so I guess I can provide all we need for the above suggestion with ease.. 4 lines of code + one if-else + one bool value.

So if it intrests you, we should chat once about possible implementations..

Edit 2: since I've coded the "ResourceRecovery for KSPI" I have the knowledge to code a resource transfer system that does not require to be docked..

Not sure if you remember, but there was the "Quantum Fuel Transfer"-Addon once on SpacePort - that worked like the Star Trek energy transfer beam..

So refueling could be all within star trek specs..

Uhh I get excited allready thinking about it hahah..

An old man's hobby becomes reality within KSP - I love it..

Edit3: I ran into a function called "AddModule" - so you don't even need to put the KSPI-module code in the cfg - I can do that by script if KSPI is installed - again much more flexible..

I was also thinking if it would be possible to lock your nacell animation to vessel-speed instead of throttle-setting - so it would work with impulse aswell..

If you really plan to remove the "normal" engines all together, the nacell movement would go out the window completely right now..

impulse-dll does intentionally nothing to and with part animations because it should work with all parts/ships - and not all have animation..

I guess that is a detail we have to fiddle a while until we settle for one solution..

Let me know what you think..

Sorry for the long post - but it's a hollyday here - I've got time lol..

see ya...

Edited by philotical

k, first try, added to much power to voyager, it uses 700 mb of ram lol, more just for this mod, I had it running at 2500, it jump to 3200. and usually crash at 3500 , and its lagging a lot., I can play the game even at 3400 with 300 mb of mods more, I look the saucer could be lowered down[textures], as I see the textures over 1 mb, should be around 500 - 1 mb sized, door is working, hard to click at the right place to lower it down, but it works, will try it w/o mods later to see if its still lagging. no lag would ofbeen great, the stoping is a amazing thing, just that u can drive into space np

grat mod, just need a few tweeks prob

u added in readme for impulse drive?

One such part per vessel is enough.

If you add more of these parts, it might produce some lag. is it why I`m lagging with voyager? I think it might be easier to add a item like MechJeb style. then add it to any ship u got, I`m noobish and no nothing about scripting. would it work for voyager? be fun tool to have for all my ships, that would be amazing

just hope u figure out why I`m lagging

Edited by mjy

With escape velocity in a STABLE ORBIT within the athmosphere. - try that with Rockomax..

http://i.imgur.com/8fwGMQv.png

Thank's for the lights :-D

Bugs:

1. Bridge viewscreen goes out the back..

2. There is no click option to close/open the shuttlebay doors... - allways open..

3. (maybe) first run of the nacells, I ran out of warp plasma after 30 seconds - happened just once - than never again - so maybe just a glitch..

(never mind #2, I've loaded the ship on the runway - it just had no door my bad..)

To change the cfg of impulse-drive to antimatter has no effect - my script pulls only EC from the ship..

That is hardcoded sorry.. - and in some frames it pulls more than 100'000 units (not sure exactly - should be 1.2 million actually but I never saw that value in the resource panel so I have to guess)

to translate that EC consumption 1to1 to antimatter would be an expensive endeavour..

Generally I like the idea of requiring antimatter - but I would prefere it, if that antimatter would not be generated indefinately - for realism/compatibility with KSPI..

if you need 1000 antimatter to run one year, that would be enough for me.. - but, on the other hand, "require" is a term that is not userfriendly at all lol

Than again - if antimatter, why not implement the reactor code from KSPI - or am I now way over my head?

I mean since impulse draws EC dependent on thrust, an antimatter reactor from KSPI could provide all we need..

So implementing the module-code of AM-Tanks, AM reactor, a KSPI-generator, some radiators and some batteries to the CFG file.

If we configure them gently, it might introduce a new level of realism - engine perfromance management: Reactor overheating after 20 minutes of full speed, refueling at jool's AM station etc..

On ship load, we can pre-fill the AM tank by script to be able to fly a while (the single game session thing to Mun, Minmus an back) - for bigger missions, a refuel stop would be required..

I could implement a button to decharge the AM tank, that would cause a AM-Explosion after the KSPI countdown => self destruct option.. => see here

In short, if you could life with a strong KSPI dependency, we could recreate the technical details of the voyager/enterprise much more realistically as it is now.

Im not sure if that is a good idea without providing an alternative for non-KSPI players.

Can we code it so, that: with KSPI the AM system will be used, and without KSPI the current generator is in use..

in general I would love it that way.. - because the KSPI style of realism is so close to reality AND star trek - it's just great..

Look - I'm just thinking loud - never mind..

Edit: on a second thought, I can scan the game DB for KSPI - if not installed, the script will do nothing special - if KSPI is there, the script will change the default-generators production to zero and fill som AM in the tank for the KSPI reactor.

so I guess I can provide all we need for the above suggestion with ease.. 4 lines of code + one if-else + one bool value.

So if it intrests you, we should chat once about possible implementations..

Edit 2: since I've coded the "ResourceRecovery for KSPI" I have the knowledge to code a resource transfer system that does not require to be docked..

Not sure if you remember, but there was the "Quantum Fuel Transfer"-Addon once on SpacePort - that worked like the Star Trek energy transfer beam..

So refueling could be all within star trek specs..

Uhh I get excited allready thinking about it hahah..

An old man's hobby becomes reality within KSP - I love it..

Edit3: I ran into a function called "AddModule" - so you don't even need to put the KSPI-module code in the cfg - I can do that by script if KSPI is installed - again much more flexible..

I was also thinking if it would be possible to lock your nacell animation to vessel-speed instead of throttle-setting - so it would work with impulse aswell..

If you really plan to remove the "normal" engines all together, the nacell movement would go out the window completely right now..

impulse-dll does intentionally nothing to and with part animations because it should work with all parts/ships - and not all have animation..

I guess that is a detail we have to fiddle a while until we settle for one solution..

Let me know what you think..

Sorry for the long post - but it's a hollyday here - I've got time lol..

see ya...

1: Already fixed. I had just forgot to include a newer version in the download

2: ---

3: I've never got that, just a glitch?

I think we're both kind of thinking the same thing now. I had planned to do something like that for the modular parts, but I guess there's no reason to wait until then. Also the nacelles only move when the ship goes to warp, so I'm not sure that would really make sense to have them move for impulse drive. I'm really liking what you've got so far. Maybe the mod can become more of a "super-futuristic KSPI" than a "mess around for a bit" type of thing. Do whatever you want right now regarding the plugin, "I will adapt".'

k, first try, added to much power to voyager, it uses 700 mb of ram lol, more just for this mod, I had it running at 2500, it jump to 3200. and usually crash at 3500 , and its lagging a lot., I can play the game even at 3400 with 300 mb of mods more, I look the saucer could be lowered down[textures], as I see the textures over 1 mb, should be around 500 - 1 mb sized, door is working, hard to click at the right place to lower it down, but it works, will try it w/o mods later to see if its still lagging. no lag would ofbeen great, the stoping is a amazing thing, just that u can drive into space np

grat mod, just need a few tweeks prob

u added in readme for impulse drive?

One such part per vessel is enough.

If you add more of these parts, it might produce some lag. is it why I`m lagging with voyager? I think it might be easier to add a item like MechJeb style. then add it to any ship u got, I`m noobish and no nothing about scripting. would it work for voyager? be fun tool to have for all my ships, that would be amazing

just hope u figure out why I`m lagging

Honestly I can't do anything about the textures. Unless you want even worse surface detail my hands are tied, although 700mb does seem a bit much. The folder only takes up 30-ish mb. I have no idea what's causing this and I admit I was getting a bit of lag too.

Philotical, maybe there's something in the plugin that's causing this? I tried just putting the module on a regular fueltank and the lag persisted. It's like the game stops for a second, although this only happens after a little while of playing the game. My game went from using 1.5gb of ram to over 2gb in a couple of minutes. Could there be a memory leak? something that's not getting deleted?

Edit: regarding the modular parts, I think I've found the perfect spot for ideas. If you search "Star Ship parts" on google images you get a whole bunch of stuff made for 2d kitbashing.

Edited by StarVision

When you say Warp, do you mean the KSPI warp drive or do you mean the engines you have in the nacells?

Just to get that confusion out of my head..

So there is no plan to remove the nacell engines? good..

than that is settled..

KSPI integration - I will see what I can accomplish.. :-)

"super-futuristic KSPI" - I feel flattered, that you put such high hopes in me..

I do my best to not dissapoint you guys..

So - I'll code the plugin as I see fit and you continue to creat magnifficient ships..

Ok with me :-D

Would you allow me to make some requests for test objects I'd like to have?

to start, simple plane boxes are good enough - just the dimensions count..

- Some shuttle-kind of thing - 1 or 2 white boxes in the right dimension is ok.. - maybe one shuttle and one little larger..

- A 450mL x 80mH x 120mW Box with a launchbay thingy..

Just make it open on the back and let 30% inside empty - no door needed right now - just so I have something to fly in and calculate coordinates for it..

=> Not sure how to recognise the ship that flew in by now..

With these, I could start coding the cargobay idea with no lag at all..

fast loading models, just a small white texture - you get the point..

Would that be possible?

Sure I can do it my selfe - but I'd rather not learn Unity-Editor right now..

2 days of tutorials would be a waste of time right now..

You might have that done in 20 minutes..

But no hurry - still working on TractorBeam and Weappons for a while.

BTW: Beam is stable now - just adding new features for better controll..

Edit: Leak..

I don't have those issues..

The game allways grows in Ram over time - when you move around, it loads new terrain details ..

In my opinion, that is what you experianced..

Here that happens too if I fly the Aris 3A..

But maybe I'm wrong - forther feedback from beta testers will show...

I code in C# - online they say, c# has a garbage collector and it's hard to make it leak..

I've checked the code - I didn't find anything

Only thing I could see, is that my singleton is no singleton but hides it well :-D

Edited by philotical

C# has a garbage collector yes but if you somehow have links to data still up you can end up filling up memory anyway. This especially goes for using the generic containers during file loads. Once you're done with them you make sure to set their size to 0 to dispose the contents within before letting them go out of scope (I had this happen with a DXF loader once).

C# has a garbage collector yes but if you somehow have links to data still up you can end up filling up memory anyway. This especially goes for using the generic containers during file loads. Once you're done with them you make sure to set their size to 0 to dispose the contents within before letting them go out of scope (I had this happen with a DXF loader once).

can you specify "links to data still up"?

I'm new to c# and game coding - no clue what you mean..

My coding background is PHP - no leaking there..

I have a singleton that is called by every ship - this data is "still up" if you mean that - but the contents is just a list of still active ships - get's cleaned up every 10 seconds or so..

other than that, I use the same vars on every loop and on every update..

can you give me an noob example?

Oh btw - the source is up now..

https://github.com/philotical/StarTrekImpulseDrive

So, if you know how to spot them, please have a look and let me know of any leaks you find..

I have a singleton that is called by every ship - this data is "still up" if you mean that - but the contents is just a list of still active ships - get's cleaned up every 10 seconds or so..

So, if you know how to spot them, please have a look and let me know of any leaks you find..

I tried running some tests. I used of the stock planes and flew it to the island runway and by that point it had used 1.5 gb of ram. I then did the same thing but replaced one of the fuselages with an impulse module. by the time I got there KSP was using 1.8gb of ram. These were done on separate runs, so the only thing that should be changing is the plugin being installed.

I hope this isn't too hard to figure out. If you want to try it out for yourself (because hopefully I'm actually wrong and this is just a simple mistake on my end), then I'd recommend just having task manager open while you run the game.

Best of luck.

In c# everything is a pointer to another object. The garbage collector keeps track of how many objects or scopes are referencing a particular object. If you have an array of integers and you pass it to a function the garbage collector sees that array pointer having 2 references. When the function goes out of scope the array has 1 reference. When the array's containing function goes out of scope there are no more references and the garbage collector marks the data for cleanup. It will not immediately clean the data from memory. This is best seen when playing a video with a PictureBox object in Microsoft Visual Studio built C# apps.

Here's what the app I had trouble in with this did.

Step 1: Load DXF into an array of strings.

Step 2: Parse those strings into graphics point objects. Each point object is loaded into a List<Point> container.

Step 3: Copy the points into a static array Point[] for faster rendering (yes List<point> has some overhead to access data)

What ended up happening was the data copied twice. The List that I thought was getting cleaned up was not actually cleaning up and I would run out of memory. The DXF text file also was staying in memory for some reason. After setting the list sizes to 0 only then would the data release properly. I can try to eyeball the C# code. I haven't actually compiled anything in Unity but I work with C# quite a lot with my work. I might be able to spot the issue.

Edit: I looked at the code and I don't see anything glaring that would be a leak. I'll try this mod out and see if I can reproduce the leak.

Edited by michaelhester07

tried it again with no mods new game I got saved up for testing stuff, still lagging, not sure why, I got a good gaming computer and the ram was way down, its like the game got hickups.

as for textures, there isn`t much difference for ksp for 1024x1024 to bring it down to 512 x 512, but I can`t convert the textures., my other load game is mod heavy, and I got it stable at 3 gig ram

still lagging, do I got the stuff in the right folders? next try I got it at 1.5 gig. then jump to 2.2 w/o mods other then voyager. 02 , but lost picture of the warp drive I see only the # on vertice and horizontal on the side , but I click in there and its working , but invisible

Edited by mjy

In c# everything is a pointer to another object. The garbage collector keeps track of how many objects or scopes are referencing a particular object. If you have an array of integers and you pass it to a function the garbage collector sees that array pointer having 2 references. When the function goes out of scope the array has 1 reference. When the array's containing function goes out of scope there are no more references and the garbage collector marks the data for cleanup. It will not immediately clean the data from memory. This is best seen when playing a video with a PictureBox object in Microsoft Visual Studio built C# apps.

Here's what the app I had trouble in with this did.

Step 1: Load DXF into an array of strings.

Step 2: Parse those strings into graphics point objects. Each point object is loaded into a List<Point> container.

Step 3: Copy the points into a static array Point[] for faster rendering (yes List<point> has some overhead to access data)

What ended up happening was the data copied twice. The List that I thought was getting cleaned up was not actually cleaning up and I would run out of memory. The DXF text file also was staying in memory for some reason. After setting the list sizes to 0 only then would the data release properly. I can try to eyeball the C# code. I haven't actually compiled anything in Unity but I work with C# quite a lot with my work. I might be able to spot the issue.

Edit: I looked at the code and I don't see anything glaring that would be a leak. I'll try this mod out and see if I can reproduce the leak.

Thank's for the explanation - I think I somewhat get it..

will stay on it..

Thank's for the code check.. too..

I can think of one or two spots, where a list set to 0 might do some good..

Just have to go through all loops I made and see if I can clean up stuff..

Is anyone here a transform.rotation expert?

I'm glued down to a stupid unity transformation that does not want to work..

k, just fooling around with the folders, forgot to add the impulse drive and guest what lol, capt warp drive is broken , I had it at 1.5 gig, with the voyager flying it went up to 1.588,

man I got a request, is it possible to make the textures in png or tga format, as prob can go to a higher quality w/o and prob use least ram, prob 2 x what u got now. same size 1024 x 1024 png is around 1 mb compared to 3-4 mb with mbm textures, I modified all my mods that way, that ones I could and for the life of me I can convert a mbm to a png or targa, getting old I think. and I retextured a lot of stuff w/o as much as a lag., just a request if u got time.

again beautiful ship, works great, think I will fly the voyager for now and park my enterprise in the cargo bay :) will try to add the impulse drive to see, it would be great to be able to do a full stop

Edited by mjy

how hard to add impulse drive to enterprise??? cfg file? it got only 1 mesh

well all kinds of loading files , no luck from 1800-2200 to 3700 and had to close the game, as it was a slide show, weird it didn`t crash the game over 3500 this time , only the voyager doesn`t crash the game. will test new version of the impulse later. but over all I made it to the moon`s orbit. just stoping the ship is a huge + for me as i will be able to control the ship anywhere in the universe. the older version of the impulse drive seem to work great on the video

as for installing the folder, do we got to drop the voyager v2 in gamedata?, i tried all kinds of load , 1 time it didn`t show the textures of the impulse drive,as it was in the wrong folder. maybe its a simple as not having the files in the right place??, as 2 mods put together.

all in all its getting there, continue , i really want to drive it and being able to do a full stop.

Edited by mjy

k, just fooling around with the folders, forgot to add the impulse drive and guest what lol, capt warp drive is broken , I had it at 1.5 gig, with the voyager flying it went up to 1.588,

man I got a request, is it possible to make the textures in png or tga format, as prob can go to a higher quality w/o and prob use least ram, prob 2 x what u got now. same size 1024 x 1024 png is around 1 mb compared to 3-4 mb with mbm textures, I modified all my mods that way, that ones I could and for the life of me I can convert a mbm to a png or targa, getting old I think. and I retextured a lot of stuff w/o as much as a lag., just a request if u got time.

again beautiful ship, works great, think I will fly the voyager for now and park my enterprise in the cargo bay :) will try to add the impulse drive to see, it would be great to be able to do a full stop

I guess there's no harm done in converting them to .tga. All I have to do is change a little drop down menu in unity.

how hard to add impulse drive to enterprise??? cfg file? it got only 1 mesh

well all kinds of loading files , no luck from 1800-2200 to 3700 and had to close the game, as it was a slide show, weird it didn`t crash the game over 3500 this time , only the voyager doesn`t crash the game. will test new version of the impulse later. but over all I made it to the moon`s orbit. just stoping the ship is a huge + for me as i will be able to control the ship anywhere in the universe. the older version of the impulse drive seem to work great on the video

as for installing the folder, do we got to drop the voyager v2 in gamedata?, i tried all kinds of load , 1 time it didn`t show the textures of the impulse drive,as it was in the wrong folder. maybe its a simple as not having the files in the right place??, as 2 mods put together.

all in all its getting there, continue , i really want to drive it and being able to do a full stop.

You should completely get rid of any pre-existing SciFi stuff before installing Voyager. I'll upload the actual mod tonight, then there will be no incompatibilities. and everything will be using the same system. Adding the module to another ship is as simple as adding the following somewhere in the part.cfg:

MODULE
{
name = StarTrekImpulseDrive

RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
rate = 0.1
}

}

In other news Kerbal chairs have really weird dimensions:

U2fyPEG.png

great will go try it, not sure where, but will make a back-up :)for the impulse drive , also will try the new pack mod when u released it, just hope it runs good, fingers cross.

Ugh. I've run into problems on my end as well. I recently upgraded Unity to 4.3 to try out the 64 bit thing. But it turns out the emmisives system is sort of different. I thought I had figured it out but nothing happens in-game. Hopefully I can solve it using trial and error.

good luck..

so does the 64 thing work?

I guess you missed my question 2 pages back..

Can you do those for me?

Yea, just not for me, because I only have 4gb of ram anyways.

Oh and yea, I can do those, just give me a few days to sort out these problems and release the complete mod.

Edit: It's looking good in-game. I ended up just downgrading my copy of Unity to fix the issue, although I still can't seem to make the lights toggle-able like Voyager. Maybe it's because there's more than one emmisive.

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by StarVision

enterprise looking good, any new news for the impulse drive and voyager? I tired to add it to other ships parts, some do work, getting the same lag on them, all I would need for impulse is just be able to stop , as its important to change direction and landing on a planet w/o hitting it at full speed even when shut down.

great work u guys, its impressive, when the bugs are out it will be a amazing mod, even impulse u can add to all ships will make it a fun and great way to go to planets, then prob make it a bit

realist as with fuel,etc, but for myself I just want voyager or enterprise and a set of brakes :), as the model are looking great, and if I can fool around with the textures png or targa, as players with lots of mods [me] will like it to be able to set the textures to lower or higher, if possible.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.