Stable vanilla rockets.

Whenever I make medium-large vanilla rockets, they almost always just go horizontal around 20 seconds into launch. ASAS/SAS doesn\'t do anything or just furthers the problem.

Wat do?

Depends a lot on the rocket. You could have balance issues, loose stacks, or CoG/CoD problems. They all have different solutions.

I would recommend building with vertical snapping on, though. It helps a lot for placing boosters and such.

Whenever I make medium-large vanilla rockets, they almost always just go horizontal around 20 seconds into launch. ASAS/SAS doesn\'t do anything or just furthers the problem.

Wat do?

You may be making them too big, and then they are hitting the launch tower on take off, thus removing the thrust from that side!

I needed to add RCS thrusters towards the bottom of my rocket. Flies straight as an arrow now.

This works for some launches, but not for others. It\'s really frustrating not to know why.

I guess my design is off by small amounts here and there, and I could use RCS to correct the rocket, but I don\'t see any way to fix this. I may just start posting designs and asking people to make them fly well :)

This works for some launches, but not for others. It\'s really frustrating not to know why.

I guess my design is off by small amounts here and there, and I could use RCS to correct the rocket, but I don\'t see any way to fix this. I may just start posting designs and asking people to make them fly well :)

Honestly, posting pictures and/or .craft files would help a lot in troubleshooting your issues.