Mecha Pants' Misc Science fiction ship warehouse!

So i downloaded all the mods, took a while but its done. And then when i try to load up the Nomad or the Farsight it says im missing RLA.rcs.5way went back and checked that i had all the mods again and i do so now im very confused :confused:

Edited by DrxSassyx

Somehow the RCS thrusters from the RLA Stockalike pack aren't being loaded.....

You might be using a different version to the one that Mechapants used since I updated them the other day. I'll PM you with a download of the previous version you can try out.

If you'll keep adding them I'll keep downloading them, I too am a Homeworld fan, I've played all 3 of them: Homeworld, Homeworld:Cataclysm, and Homeworld 2!

Love All of the designs!!!!!!!

(Here's hoping that Gearbox software makes a kickass homeworld game now that they own the IP!!!)

What is fueltanklunderl??

I hope so, too. In the meantime, you might be interested in this...

This should get you there, also updated link in the original post.

Sorry about the lack of updates, I've been helping my sister move. I'm going to start the process of bringing these back in line with their current Mod versions in the next few days.

• 3 weeks later...

It's another fatman, but the pack it was in has been pulled by the author pending updates, even the older fatmans have been pulled atm......

Don't worry, they'll be back eventually. The author has been making huge improvements.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...