NASA Spatial Handbook (1959)

So I everyone,

I have been playing Ksp for a week now and I registered on the forum because I wanted to share the above link

I searched the forum to make sure it was not already posted ( hope I am not a too bad searcher )

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/conghand/contents.htm

It is a Congressional Space Handbook from 1959. Even it is old, it is really interesting. I went throught the section about propellant; it explain everything really well and there is sections on technologies planned to be develloped.

I figured it would be interesting for new players, as it is a vulgarisation manual meant for "everyone"

I thought it could also be interesting as it is a small encyclopedia of realistic technologies that are not yet used, so good tool for plugin devellopers maybe

Well thats it, hope you guys enjoy this as much as me

And sorry for the grammar, english is not my first language and I am not used to write it at all

Since I am a new player, reading this document really got me in the game, it made it more real... or testified how much it's close too reality

Feels like I went to the NASA congress and got the big job

Now I am in charge of NASA operation's... and Houston is having some problems

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.