Kerbal show Survey.

rewdew2

Do you honestly read the whole thread when i post these kinds of things?  

1. 1. Do you honestly read the whole thread when i post these kinds of things?

• Yes, of course i do!
    • no.

Now this isn't some fake survey where you can win a free I-pad, no nothing like that at all.

I just need some creative input for upcoming (hopefully) episodes of the kerbal show.

So, just submit a reply in the form that answers the following questions (or don't. i live in freedom land so i can't force you)

1: Weekly, or every other week?

I've asked this before, but i'm still wondering whether i should follow it or not, simply speaking would you rather have a good video every other week, or some crap video i put together at the last minute every week? (but bi-weekly might not always deliver good content)

2: Use dynamic hair with strands, or textured hair?

Pretty straight-forward. no hidden meanings here.

3: What do YOU think i could do to improve the animation?

4: I'm thinking of once a month making a kind of "science talk with Drew"

kind of thing where i pick a topic (like "Can still lakes of lava exist on Moho?") 2-4 minutes, may or may not be animated.

5: Are you happy with how much i haven't been delivering lately?

I'm serious, if you think i'm doing a crap job with the uploading schedule and not delivering (like most OP's on Imgur with their safes) Please, feel free to speak your mind.

7: What kind of outfits do YOU think civilian kerbal's wear?

8: Are you aware there is no 6?

1: I think whatever is the best time for release. Go by the trademark Soonâ„¢

2: Again, whatever is the best suitable for you

3: Well, less "Robotic". Add some static animations

4: Yes

5: Again Soonâ„¢

7: Spacesuits. They are spacemen from space.

8: In theroy, there is a 6. Otherwise there wouldn't be an 8

There are no civilians. Kerbals are either Astronauts, scientists, engineers, flight controllers or have some other job at KSC and KSC2.

Okay, what would a kerbal-naut casually wear if he were to.... say... Be waiting for his mission window (keep in mind i'm speculating at what's kind of stuff will be added) in the crew center area...

Okay, what would a kerbal-naut casually wear if he were to.... say... Be waiting for his mission window (keep in mind i'm speculating at what's kind of stuff will be added) in the crew center area...

Contrairy to popular belief, the 'space suit' is not actually a suit. The astronauts are born with it, and it grows with them, like the shell of a crab.

Incidently, the question weither or not a kerbal is born with a helmet also awnsers the question "Is he going to be a kerbalnaut?"

Contrairy to popular belief, the 'space suit' is not actually a suit. The astronauts are born with it, and it grows with them, like the shell of a crab.

Incidently, the question weither or not a kerbal is born with a helmet also awnsers the question "Is he going to be a kerbalnaut?"

Well, Drew has flown before, only does it when... well i'm not gonna spoil this week's video...

anywho, i was just wonder. AND WHO THE F--- DOESN'T READ MY STUFF?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.