Abandon ship!

AbahnuR

hy all my name is abahnur but you can call me ben.

So here is the deal, i've heard bout this game many months ago from a youtuber who's into space ship simulators and the that sort of thigns. At first i was like duh look at this , it looks horrible, then i read about it and the way it came to be and i still hesitated. yesterday I gave into it and downloaded the demo and let me tell you, for someone who isn't really into sci-fi or simulators as much as rpgs that demo got me hooked, and haven't stopped playing it since, as soon as i get the required money i shall contribute to the developers by buying the game for sure, I know that the fan base is fantastic! i saw ships so AMAZING i cried a little, like that mass effect ship?! Though i heard it got taken down for some reason, I hope to see such amazing things inthe future.

This is abahnur and I love you all.

also here is my first succesful orbiting, tough no fuel : c

6xwp.jpg

Next time you launch with that design, try for a 100K orbit. Do it in a two step burn and you should have enough fuel left for a retrograde reentry burn.

Actually eject the booster and see if he can push the capsule into an aero braking orbit, paragee under 70,000 k. Point the capsule retrograde to get that little boost from the separation. Do that at apogee to lower the paragee into the atmosphere. If not, he can try to space jump back to Kerbal. If not, send up a rescue craft or change his name to Major Tong.