Hello there, I have a couple of questions

Cmdr Akbor

Hello, I am Cmdr Akbor. I have not yet got a copy of Kerbal Space Program, but hopefully I will have very soon. I just have a few questions before I purchase it. I live in the UK, and I noticed that the game price is set in $ and not in £, will this effect me in anyway when I purchase the game?

Also, I am going to pay be using the 'Paysafecard' option, and not the Paypal option because I don't have an account for that. All I want to know is if 'Paysafecard' is safe to use. I have never tried it, that's why I am a bit nervous and unsure whether to use it or not.

Thanks in advance for the help. Can't wait to buy and play the game.:D

You don't have to have a Pay Pal account to use that service. All you need is a valid credit card to make a purchase through them, a small service fee applies. As far as the cost in dollars or pounds, there will be a conversion factor figured in.

The game can either be purchased directly or through a Steam account.

Meantime, you can play with the free demo although you will be limited to a single Kerbanut capsule, basic rocket parts, and only the Mun to explore. With the latest Alpha version, you will have many more rocket parts available, the ability to build aircraft, and a rather extensive solar system to explore. Start out with probes to build up your flight and construction experience, then send the Kerbals out to explore.

Welcome! You also might want to check with your credit card company. They might have limits/security measures for different services. I bought a game once that was based in the UK, (I am in the US) and my CC company locked my card because they thought it was a fraudulent charge. heh. A simple call sorted it out anyway.

Bought the game just before the 40% summer sale on steam. I just couldn't wait. But I don't regret about it, since it will help develop the game more. Also bought the Kerbalizer Pro, thought I should support developing the game even more.

I am enjoying the game right now, I am very excited to explore more. I also never knew about a Career mode that has been planned, I will be looking forward to that.

Welcome to the dark side! :) I also bought the game before the Steam sale, so I used the Steam sale as an excuse to buy more copies for friends.

Spread the word!

Happy Launchings!

Was at the Michigan's Own Military and Space Museum. We might even be able to set up the game on a laptop for visitors to play with. Am going to have a poster displayed. Anyhow, told two visitors about the program which one promptly looked up on her smart phone. That will be two more new users.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess this thread is just about dead, but i figured i might ask anyways...

As far as the cost in dollars or pounds, there will be a conversion factor figured in.

so if i buy it in germany, will 20€ be enough? as 23 usd are less than 20 €?

I guess this thread is just about dead, but i figured i might ask anyways...

so if i buy it in germany, will 20€ be enough? as 23 usd are less than 20 €?

You would have to look that up. I don't know that answer. Currency prices change daily.

Online prices listed in foreign currencies are usually billed to your credit card at the day's current exchange rate plus a small percent for the card company (so forex traders won't get interested in gaming their cards.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.