FSX Inc. Electrical Support & Engines

FirenX

Greetings, Thats my First post ever in this Forum so be gentle ;P

Inspired by RLA Electric Engines, I decided to make my own Versions of Electric Engines and Support parts.

Since i started making parts 2 weeks ago, i created some stuff i really like and wanted to let u guys be part of it.

For now just with some Pics because im not finished with the texturing yet.

tnw5cSR.jpg

l4osnjD.jpg

EDTtwm5.jpg

APTLwrI.jpg

gdWQtqq.jpg

zJX4Omr.jpg

FHwMfNi.jpg

JQ4D5g6.jpg

YBGJ2X2.jpg

KdY040O.jpg

LAoTJPU.jpg

Hope you guys like what you see, leave a comment if u like ~

Peace, FirenX

Engines are WAY to high trust for electric engines. You have a 1m electric engine producing more thrust than most LF/O counterparts.

I know ;P that is the meaning of them. I liked the concept of electric engines but they are to weak for my gameplay, So i made them strong enough to get in competition with other engines.

Looks good, although the Hexels made text isn't very nice to read :P. The textures are looking better, they could still use a little work though, focus on the parts and maintaining balanced stats then worry about the textures when you can't think of what else to do.

I know ;P that is the meaning of them. I liked the concept of electric engines but they are to weak for my gameplay, So i made them strong enough to get in competition with other engines.

Thats unfortunate to hear.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.