B9 Yacht

Hello all, Ironfist here.

I put a lot of time trying to make this thing look presentable, even with the immense size.... It would have been made even more extravagant, and fitted with either a luxury or military load-out, had I not discovered that it's as structurally sound as wet cardboard.

It was fun to build, but unfortunately impossible to test.

Every attempt I've made at getting the thing to hold together has failed. It just loads on to the runway and immediately tears itself into neat little bits.

I've unofficially deemed it the "KSS Humpty Dumpty"

Here are some pictures. To me, the whole ship just screams potential, but all the space tape in the world won't keep this thing together.

http://s1029.photobucket.com/user/Ironfist221/library/Kerbal/Yacht

It has plenty of above deck space for a command room, living room, kitchen, missile bay, crew cabin, you name it. There is room below deck for a good amount of things as well. The rear end was designed for a smaller boat to fit into, like a life boat or something... You get the idea. Let me know if you want the craft file, as it seems silly to post a broken ship.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.