KSP Trading Cards

Deejay2000

Question answered!

So while this thread is still alive, go ahead and brag about what trading cards you have. Talk about your cards (over a cup of tea, preferably) Maybe even trade. :)

Edited by Deejay2000
Question Solved

How do you get these cards? It says that you have to play KSP but I have 168 hrs on record and I still don't have one. Is it a rare drop or something?

They drop randomly while you play the game.

I've got the Bob and Mechanics so far. :cool:

I think you have to be playing... Right now... Like... NOW! (or later) :)

EDIT: I have Bob, Wernher von Kerman, and Kerbal Recruit. The next one is the last one, and I hope it is Jebediah. (Crossin' ma fingers)

DOUBLE EDIT: How do I get more cards after I've gotten all 4 for purchasing the game?

TRIBLE EDIT (Yeah, that's pretty insane): Brain derp, nevermind, figured it out. :)

Edited by Deejay2000
Because I can

The easy way is to just start the game, running it in background and do something worthwhile while you´re watching your card counter increases.

Something worthwhile... like playing KSP?

I have Jeb and Bill myself!

In the past hour I've gotten 3 so far. When you get a complete set, you can "craft" them into a badge for your profile which earns you XP and other small bonuses. Yes that's right, experience points for your profile. Steam has made your account into a metagame.

In the past hour I've gotten 3 so far. When you get a complete set, you can "craft" them into a badge for your profile which earns you XP and other small bonuses. Yes that's right, experience points for your profile. Steam has made your account into a metagame.

Why..? Just why? Why would anyone give up Jeb for some XP? I couldn't do it...

Wait... Sorry for asking Jeb, but what are these bonuses? :sealed:

Edited by Deejay2000
I tend to edit too often

Why..? Just why? Why would anyone give up Jeb for some XP? I couldn't do it...

Wait... Sorry for asking Jeb, but what are these bonuses? :sealed:

Nothing special, once you get to level 5 (which you could already be there if you have enough games), you can have profile backgrounds, emotes, extra friend spaces (never knew there was a limit) and profile showcases.

Nothing special, once you get to level 5 (which you could already be there if you have enough games), you can have profile backgrounds, emotes, extra friend spaces (never knew there was a limit) and profile showcases.

Now, when you say emotes, do you mean KSP emotes? XD If not, Jebediah is safe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.