Great game!

I’ve been playing this game for what seems like years now and it never fails to entertain. The usual flights seemed to be getting a bit routine for me so today I tried something bigger, sending a new experimental ship to get a 3 kerbal crew back home to Kerbin from a base on Pol (never managed a return from one of Jool’s moons before) and I’m not going to lie it was the most fun I’ve had in a game in a long time.

It was such a difficult flight (for me at least, even though I used mechjeb) so many little accidents kept happening and there always seemed to be a critical fuel emergency keeping me afraid I couldn’t get from one maneuver to the next. When it was all over it was all very rewarding in a way that not many other games are – like when I landed on the Mun for the first time.

During this one mission I needed to switch between ships more often than ever before, dock 4 times, aerobrake on Jool 3 times and Kerbin once, Jeb rode an external command seat through Jool’s atmosphere during an aerobrake ( he didn’t really need to do that - it was his choice) Lots went wrong like how the lander kept sliding around on Pol, the external command seats attached to the lander exploded when attempting to dock back up with the main ship (ejecting the kerbals kilometers away – I found them by accident when switching ships) my ship ran out of power when Jool blocked out the sun near a maneuver, and etc.

a>

The game always seems to stay fun, and I wanted to commend it for that. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.