[v1.2.1] Noyuz Spacecraft - New panels available!

Xemit

Fixing the LES shouldn\'t be difficult, there was a change to some joints in 0.15. Also, the Noyuz could use an UUI-capable docking ring at the top. It wouldn\'t work right now, but would look nice. And a MechJeb version of the orbital module would really come in handy.

Just saw a video of a Soyuz craft in its orbital stage on Nasa.tv (http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/ustream.html) There was a beautiful live view of the two craft docked to the space station and I haven\'t noticed the craft before, that and I haven\'t been looking (I was aware they were there I just didn\'t know where.) Well done on the modeling, I just wish a bit of work was done on the separation from the orbital and service modules before reentry as it can get a bit odd.

• 1 month later...

Is this mod updated for 1.6?

Like almost every other mod for the game, sadly not. It\'s really beginning to stink as it\'s seeming that all the awesome parts that have been made since KSP -really- starting getting great at around 0.12 are starting to fade or already have faded away and will probably never be updated for the new versions, let alone have anything added to them. =(

• 4 weeks later...
The Noyuz Escape Tower needs a reconfig for .16

To fix the escape tower attachment, edit the file <code>xmSoyuzFairingTop\parts.cfg</code> and change

<code>

// --- node definitions ---

[...]

node_stack_top1 = 0.1001, 2.5, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1

node_stack_top2 = -0.1001, 2.5, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1

[...]

</code>

to

<code>

// --- node definitions ---

[...]

node_stack_top1 = 0.1001, 2.5, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1