Greetings to the KSP community, and a Thank You to the developers

Shwyx

Hello there,

just a quick Hello from a newbie to this wonderful game. No doubt there are a lot of introductions these days thanks to the Steam Sale (where I got my copy, too), so I'll keep it short - hoping to have a nice time here.

I do, however, want to thanks the developers. I've been a gamer for decades - certainly not the oldest on this board, but well above average. Very few games these days make me forget time when playing, fewer still evoke this magical sense of wonder and exploration that gaming should be about in the first place. KSP is such a game. It's wonderful, and I hope it'll go places in the future.

So: Thanks to the devs, hello to the community, and sorry to all the Kerbonauts I've already sacrificed for the greater good of Kerbalkind.

Hi there!

Like you, got my Steam copy today, and I haven't had the hook in me in a very long time for games I love. Last time was Halo 1 ( the only reason I bought an X-box)

Before that, way way way in the distant past , it was X-COM (one of the all time greats!!)...one sure sign of a truly great game is the old " just 15 more minutes" and next thing you know, it's 3 hrs later.... ;)

KSP has got that in Spades!!!!!

It is so refreshing getting back into a BUILDING/DESIGN/TEST game , as opposed to nothing but twitch shooters/destroy everthing in site ad naseum games that seems to run the gaming world..

As Captain Kirk once said " Peace , or Utter destruction, the choice is yours..."

ClearDarkSkies!

Orion314

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.