Kerbal pug space program mission log [pic heavy]

19spacepug

Kerbal space pug program mission log

This is going to be my 1st mission log for my demo game space program this 1st mission will not have any pics but the next one will

Mission 1 Ssto spaceship mk1

This was a big day for kerbin the 1st ssto spaceship is going to go to orbit. The ship was going to carry 1 kerbal to space and come back to kerbin with a lot of fuel left 1 hour later the ship was up in the air heading to space once the ship was in orbit the 1st stage went flying off into space later to be seen by telescope heading to the suns orbit. A little later stage 2 was sent flying off into the same orbit the 1st stage was heading to the sun. the orbit for the spaceship was good 2 orbits later a retrograde burn sent the spaceship heading to kerbal space center it landed safely.

mission outcome:successful

• 2 weeks later...

Ok got the game now still learning how to play the game more like try to make a spaceship that makes it to kerbol orbit. But heres a preview and my posts will not have pics sadly my laptop is not working so good with the pics I got can,t find the files due to me getting the steam version so heres the preview.

project kerbol

reaching for the sun

KSC night the stars in the sky light up the night but mean time in the main building there is a lot of kerbals in the mission room.

Mckerb: Okay kerbals lets do this okay send pug sat mckerb into main orbit.

Jack:Hey don,t you think its odd that you got the sat named after you mckerb.

Mckerb:No the boss said after me helping him get the project up and running he said that I get my name on the 1st sat we put in that orbit.

Jack:Okay sir we got the sat into main orbit what do we do now.

Mckerb:Okay do a burn when we get to the dark side of kerbin it will send us close to the objective.

Jack:Okay sir.

1hr later

Mckerb:Ugh is it there yet.

jack:Yes doing burn now. Okay its getting closer and it will be there in 3hrs.

Mckerb:You got to be kidding me.

3hrs later

Jack:Okay its there what do we do now.

Mckerb:Burn.

Jack:what! That will send it into kerbol orbit.

Mckerb:why do you think we sent it out there.

Jack:ok sir.

end theres your preview I bet you can not wait for the next part now:D

Writing anything of value, even if it is only for you (but you are sharing with us so it is for more than you) will make you improve in both typing skills and grammar. (Spell check helps too.)

Please do continue. I look forward watching you improve. :cool:

Edited by BostLabs

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.