question about mechjeb 2

JMAN72

I know that it isn't working but I hear some people are able to use some functions on mechjeb2.

The problem I am having is that it won't stick to my rocket in when I am trying to build it. Is this the same problem everyone else is having or have I done something wrong? If this is the same problem everyone else is having how long do have to actually do the hard and interesting parts of this game until my autopilot gets patched?

I'm running through steam on a mac if that helps.

Using v2.0.9 here and it works almost flawlessly. Since the update it will now attach too. I noticed some people have been complaining that MJ is messing up their navball and nosediving. Mine too but I found a very easy fix. Right-click on the control pod/module and hit control from here, you will see your navball straighten up. Also the issue only showed up for me when using a Pod and Unmanned Control Unit so I don't know if this will work for everyone.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.