Re-create the Convair F27 Sea Dart (supersonic seaplane)

So I was looking at some old plane concepts when i came arcoss thisSea-Dart-Water-Test1.jpg the Convair F2Y Sea Dart was a supersonic sea plane and to my knowledge it was the only one of its kind. Due to the introduction of larger aircraft carriers there was no need for them. So lets see what you can do. Your goal is to re-create this innovative machine. you can use any mods needed (I recommend B9, and Firespitter) as long as you list the mods you used. also the plane must be able to reach mach 1 (approximately 300 m/s) and be able to land and take off on water. I hope to see your creative ways of getting around the water landing. unlike my previous Re-creation challenge I posted, the F2Y has alot of data on it and as such you should easily be able to search any pictures and specifications needed to help you.

NOW THE CHALLENGE!!!!

once this craft is made your goal is to push this craft to its limits include pictures of the fallowing

(buzzing the tower)

(flying low to the water/ground)

(landing on water with great speed)

depending on the distance/speed/height from these pictures scores will be combined with the crafts overall resemblance to the actual plane and its ability to meet the speed and water landing requirements.

top 10 scores

the best of luck and happy building

-AtomicSnails

Edited by AtomicSnails
added the challenge part to the thread

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.