Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Okay, you win.

Are you up for a rematch?

Okay. Do you want to set up?

Edit:

Before you do set up, you'll want to work on your ships.

The reason the destroyers fell apart is because they were made out of armour plates. Zeke's ships, for example, use a central spine with branches. The armour is stuck to the branches, creating an open space inside between the tough metal spine and the armour for things like fuel tanks and torpedoes.

When a missile strikes the plates of your current design, the plates will break. Any good missile will break an armour plate or two. But if a missile strikes the armour on a design that has a metal spine inside, the armour will break, but the spine will remain intact. This will keep the ship from breaking in half.

Your ships each had only one shot. A ship is considered "dead" if it has either no engines, no electricity, or no weapons (though if there are some lying around, you can go get them). Both of your other fighters were considered "dead" as soon as they took their shots.

Because this game is turn based, you'll want to find ways to stay a turn ahead of your opponent. If you have ordnance left over after your turn, that ship will get another turn later, or be another target your opponent will be forced to waste ammo on on their turn. Try to bring as many shots as is reasonable for the weight limit.

Since guided weapons are forbidden, you can cut down on tonnage and parts by eliminating them from your ship. Use lighter, faster, dumb-fire missiles, or heavier bulky dumb-fire torpedoes (Macey's Hades torpedo, for example). Be sure the warhead (the part on the front) is something with a high impact rating as high as the armor plating's impact rating (80).

Edited by daemonCaptrix

When I am finished with my third quarter, I can get into this warfare business with my new unsc destroyer. I will probably just stick it in orbit beforehand to ensure that I use minimal effort to start the round. I probably will field the light edition. It has much more thrust and will get an upgrade for more survivability, along with the ability to field odst mk2 pods.

The ship itself is armored to kingdom come with a super durable central spine and multi angled branch armor. It also has two large and long weapon bays to emulate the design of the real unsc destroyer vessel and to allow for two mac guns. All components will have to receive an update to combine my long hours of research and development smoothly together. I also need to choose whether to field the heavy edition or the light edition.

UNSC Iroquois Heavy edition:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

UNSC Justice Light edition: (Will receive kraken drives for controlled Slipspace transit, multiple spread anti gravity generators for atmospheric combat operations and Spartan corps special reconnaissance drop pods.)

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by andrew123

Of course I do. I am sad that the Keyes Loop is disallowed. I also have an slv for the destroyer, but I will probably just edit it up. I am rather giddy about the possibility of whackjob building an slv for the infinity, since he said he would if it was completed.

(Your anger is justified. Sulking for almost a year with battleships and fighters was getting tedious.) Should I field some of my other vessels here. I can send in the sabre space fighter along with strident and paris heavy frigates if needed.

Edited by andrew123