Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

I saw this and I took it as the player is not allowed to move the ship manually or by hyper edit.

I can hold off on the next move to ask spar two if this is legal or not

Around a hundred pages back, I used a missile to de-orbit someone's ship, only to have Spartwo re-word the rules to make it very clear even shooting the opponent to de-orbit them is still against the rules. We didn't count that turn.

Around a hundred pages back, I used a missile to de-orbit someone's ship, only to have Spartwo re-word the rules to make it very clear even shooting the opponent to de-orbit them is still against the rules. We didn't count that turn.

Ok…while I do think thats kinda dumb but I can comply…I can redue the move if you will allow me

I took the P.I.M.S. Skittles out for round 2. Its now only got one missile left.

I was under the impression that you had to use each ship in ascending order by mass, and only after each ship had attacked could you use them again. Is that not correct?

I'm not quite sure what to say about WatEagles last move.It's surely foul play,but any way to remedy this will result in the rules contradicting itself.But the pilot would have been able to counteract the slowing within seconds.The only solution would be not being allowed to shoot from prograde in relation to the target within a 90o range,it would affect both the the results and the tactical choices.

Also I've been looking at 'skillful' and it can be used for KMP battles(if they ever happen)

I was under the impression that you had to use each ship in ascending order by mass, and only after each ship had attacked could you use them again. Is that not correct?

After re reading the rules that is correct. (Maybe spartwo changed it.) If you want me too retake my turn thats ok but we can just play normally for now on.

I'm not quite sure what to say about WatEagles last move.It's surely foul play,but any way to remedy this will result in the rules contradicting itself.But the pilot would have been able to counteract the slowing within seconds.The only solution would be not being allowed to shoot from prograde in relation to the target within a 90o range,it would affect both the the results and the tactical choices.

Also I've been looking at 'skillful' and it can be used for KMP battles(if they ever happen)

It really wouldn't. If there is a specific weak spot you need to hit, wait half a day and shoot it from behind.

It really wouldn't. If there is a specific weak spot you need to hit, wait half a day and shoot it from behind.

After revisiting my my attack plain, I think I have found a way to still fight Nautilus without causing it to fall.

So if we all agree, I would like to reset my second move and I can carry out a new battle plain and just pretend that what I did never happened.

Also sorry about what did happen…I did know the rule was there, I just misinterpreted it.

After revisiting my my attack plain, I think I have found a way to still fight Nautilus without causing it to fall.

So if we all agree, I would like to reset my second move and I can carry out a new battle plain and just pretend that what I did never happened.

Also sorry about what did happen…I did know the rule was there, I just misinterpreted it.

I know you didn't mean to. Re-do your move, please.

Ok so I re-did my second move, however I decided I would save Nautilus for later and went for Trident. I figured my best hope would be to impale her with missiles from behind. The result is the loss of her liquid engines, damaged warp drive, and main cannon offline. I can't confirm a kill as she still has part of her warp drive and missiles on the side. If she ain't dead, she is internally bleeding.

LESqegB.png

QxFoY6A.png

lvql8tD.png

gO9d6Wi.png

http://www./view/co3pmqmw2vgovx9/persistent(2).sfs

After re reading the rules that is correct. (Maybe spartwo changed it.) If you want me too retake my turn thats ok but we can just play normally for now on.

Nah in the long term I think it was a mistake for you to use it a second time so I'll let it fly. :P

Blue-3 "HardCheese" attacks P.I.M.S. Jawbreaker, knocking out all weapons (and again wasting a missile volley on an already disabled target, also fired a little too close... those SRB missiles need at least 170M to speed up.)

I can't believe how dumb I was in editing the Mk. 14 before this battle. It was tougher BEFORE I moved the engines. :(

13341815954_552950c305_c.jpg

screenshot474 by [email protected], on Flickr

13341422165_fc4dd5ff13_c.jpg

screenshot475 by [email protected], on Flickr

13341569703_9993f0bc6d_c.jpg

screenshot477 by [email protected], on Flickr

13341566713_c098b46a14_c.jpg

screenshot478 by [email protected], on Flickr

13341563473_4179acbc89_c.jpg

screenshot479 by [email protected], on Flickr

13341412215_815379b596_c.jpg

screenshot481 by [email protected], on Flickr