Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

...you do realize that ship is 4 times as big as an E-Class. Which could probably kill the Rapture.

I love how you and FallingIntoBlack are both building 200+ ton ships, as a direct result of my E-Class (85 tons). :D dat logic.

I only built the Vindicator-Class because I wanted to see if I could make a good combat ship. Also, you do realize that the Vindicator-Class is complete. Edits may be made to it in the future, but the ship itself is already built.

Edited by FallingIntoBlack

Here's a shot of a test fire of a Vindicator-Class Cruiser "variant."

Apparently the Vindicator "variant" had a "problem" with its missiles.

aVnNCw8.png

If you look closely at that picture, a gash can be seen in the hull...but the picture below shows the aftermath of the missile incident, as well as what's left of it after a plane crashed into the side of it.

Y21qfTV.png

Before I flew an SR-49 Electric Eye into the side of it, there was a gash in the hull, as can be seen in the first picture...all the struts that I attached to it pulled it back together after the Electric Eye hit it and destroyed the missiles lodged in the gash in the hull. Oddly enough, everything except its missiles, which were fired all at once, along with its Helios Torpedoes, which were also fired, survived the incident.

Edited by FallingIntoBlack

As promised here is a test run of the Rapture

fuMI8z7.png

For this test I decided to use the weaker SRB missiles

Shot Fired

XMErLnJ.png

And hit

5GHjr33.png

This is all that remains

kH6OhYK.png

So as you can see, even though the Rapture Class Dreadnaught is not as armored as the e-class, she can be extremely devastating

She can be extremely devastating, that is, if she doesn't get destroyed before she can do any real damage.

Technically the same can be said about the e-class

Plus not to mention that was the srb missiles, not the Judgement Cannon

Talk about overkill...

I wasn't sure I could kill an e-class with a single salvo of SRB but I have tested an early version of the Judgement Cannon on a different ship and it took down an e-class with ease so I had to add it to Rapture

I even was able to take out an e-class with it from 2km away (didn't take pics because i didn't think i could hit it and I haven't been able to repeat the shot sense)

1 shot of the Judgement cannon

and 10 SRB missiles

so yeah its over kill

Edited by War Eagle 1