Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Yeah, but your ships are the best armored on the side. they are weak on the top (and as War Eagle proved, the bottom)

Damn straight it was also a really unlucky shot.

Edited by Spartwo

Ah well. I've never been an armor guy. Weapons Officer is my specialty.

The Drek XIII. Now deadlier than ever. Comes with tow Helios Torpedoes (by FallingIntoBlack), guaranteed kill at 500m.

opKWkqc.png

Edited by zekes

um... ok? any way what do you think about my fighters... they all suck don't they that's why none of you are mentioning it right? right?

well considering its 10:15pm in Auburn Alabama right now I don't think I will until tomorrow

um... ok? any way what do you think about my fighters... they all suck don't they that's why none of you are mentioning it right? right?

fighters are kinda cool, but they really lack armor and are not very interesting (usually) :P It's just they tend to be expendable, while we try to focus on bigger, more durable (and unique) ships.

hum.. I could argue with that...but it kind of makes sense... but can you explain then why the usa keeps buying new fighters?

Because in KSP fighters have to get real lucky to destroy ships and real life fighters can do so much more

hum.. I could argue with that...but it kind of makes sense... but can you explain then why the usa keeps buying new fighters?

That's different. I mean just in these KSP battles, armor is too heavy for a fighter to (efficiently) carry and they really are one shot.

IRL fighters have maneuvearability and speed to survive.