Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Here, have a video pasted ten pages ago which got a response with was quoted in the post of that one guy who killed it at 300M with a Destroyer.

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvMgF...ature=youtu.be.

Video doesn't exist.would you call at least 25 tons a fighter The javelin sits at 27 and I call that a frigate.

Edited by Spartwo

but it's fun...

and well Rules were made to be broken/ circumnavigated.

that and well it gets you to write better rules

It wouldn't have worked anyway read over the rules before circumnavigating them.

Awww yiss. Swelling to 92 tons, the Heavy Drek XVI is the largest, most complex, and after a compete redesign of the rear fuselage, strongest of the Drekevak Family. 2 Helios Bolts (by FallingIntoBlack) and 6 HV broadside missiles, and 1100m/s D/V without refueling. 5 engines of diffrent types assure an engine strike will not cripple the battlewagon.

Oh, and these things can LITERALLY bounce a ramming Bayonet at 30m/s, suffering no damage while severely hurting the offending ship.

Lucfzys.png

Edited by zekes

Awww yiss. Swelling to 92 tons, the Heavy Drek XVI is the largest, most complex, and after a compete redesign of the rear fuselage, strongest of the Drekevak Family. 2 Helios Bolts (by FallingIntoBlack) and 6 HV broadside missiles, and 1100m/s D/V without refueling. 5 engines of diffrent types assure an engine strike will not cripple the battlewagon.

Oh, and these things can LITERALLY bounce a ramming Bayonet at 30m/s, suffering no damage while severely hurting the offending ship.

lol. No but seriously i found a way to protect fuel tanks and make the whole ship have Impact Tolerance 80.... the thing is so strong. Seriously, you thought the E-Class was good, but i guarantee this thing... is... just... wow.

So far it's been hit by 5 SRBs, 1 Helios, and 3 Bayonets, and the worst damage it took was damage to the superstructure. The E-Class is paper to this.

@Dameoncaprix It only has 8, but two of them are 10 ton heavy ship killers. Can gut even the best armor in one shot.

lol. No but seriously i found a way to protect fuel tanks and make the whole ship have Impact Tolerance 80.... the thing is so strong. Seriously, you thought the E-Class was good, but i guarantee this thing... is... just... wow.

So far it's been hit by 5 SRBs, 1 Helios, and 3 Bayonets, and the worst damage it took was damage to the superstructure.

Let us try you saw how it went before :/I'm gonna try to lithobrake again but at 30m/s.

So it can kill itself with its missiles? What's to stop someone else from using a similar design?

Actually it can't. :P They just bounce.

@Spartwo: Remember how the Drek alawys broke it's back? I found out it was because it was made of fuel tanks. I fixed that.

So it can kill itself with its missiles? What's to stop someone else from using a similar design?

Morality?I just wanna shoot at it or at least give instructions.

-Fire between 200 and 300 metres

-from the angle of the arrow

ayi5db0.png

-Control from the bow docking port

-Profit???

Morality?I just wanna shoot at it or at least give instructions.

-Fire between 200 and 300 metres

-from the angle of the arrow

ayi5db0.png

-Control from the bow docking port

-Profit???

NNNNope that won't work :D Ive tried it.

Then give up a persist with it in it.You got the same result with the E-class don't get ahead of yourself remember 2 tries 2 kills.

alright; im fair. no .craft but ill throw one into Duna Orbit and send you the persist.

...AFTER i'm done with primary shakedown trials. I just built it 20 minutes ago, i need to work out a few (tiny) bugs.

Edited by zekes

Sounds good don't want someone coping it before it's released*Evil grin*

EDIT:see above

Shot by the Helios torpeto, same range (150m) that kills Bayonets and E-Classes, on your "Weak Spot". This is what i got.

IbnT8YS.png

tore off one of the barrel platings. Nothing else.

:P

Radar jammers?Wow a thousand post thanks I never thought it would last this long(even if it disappeared to page 3 twice)

Better word: aim spoiling targeting system.

also congrats on 1000 posts! This thing died two or three times, im glad it's still here :D

we should rename it the "Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club" :D

EDIT: Due to it's large size, the Heavy Drek Mk XIV is being renamed from a "Medium Destoyer" to a "Medium Cruiser" Even though it technically still fits into the Destroyer Class, just because it is 20 tons heavier than normal Dreks.

Edited by zekes