Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

As it turns out I actually have a little bit of time so I can do a small scale battle but it will have to end on Sunday.

any takers?

however if my family comes down for the weekend on saturday I will have to end the match

it's an honor system, as long as they are capable of getting there legit you can hyperedit them.

EDIt: check out my new 20 ton fighter. It can bounce a Battleship-Grade Missile

9 ton Helios Torpedo missile hit rear, that's the nosecone sticking in the back.

Av8IR2J.png

Edited by zekes

Seriously,armor isn't that important it drives up part count and only protects against medium-low caliber rounds.Now negligible loss that's something.

No, in fact this new way of building i think is better. With only a small (+50-100) parts added and 10 tons, the Drek is 10 times better. I'd pay that price again. And armor has finally become strong enough to protect big ships against fighters (which cause the most damage to larger ships as they go first).

For example, my new fighter is only 20 tons, has 3100 m/s D/V with 4 ION engines, RCS to propel it in combat, and can bounce all but the largest capital ship rounds. It carries 6 HV missiles, which are useless against larger ships, but are effective against other fighters, and is capable of modification to carry 1 large Heavy Caliber round and 4 HV missiles.

In short, I like armor now that it's useful. But yes, i agree it is mostly about negligible loss.

No, in fact this new way of building i think is better. With only a small (+50-100) parts added and 10 tons, the Drek is 10 times better. I'd pay that price again. And armor has finally become strong enough to protect big ships against fighters (which cause the most damage to larger ships as they go first).

For example, my new fighter is only 20 tons, has 3100 m/s D/V with 4 ION engines, RCS to propel it in combat, and can bounce all but the largest capital ship rounds. It carries 6 HV missiles, which are useless against larger ships, but are effective against other fighters, and is capable of modification to carry 1 large Heavy Caliber round and 4 HV missiles.

In short, I like armor now that it's useful. But yes, i agree it is mostly about negligible loss.

Yes armor but not to the extent of having a part count in excess of 500 for a 10% higher survive ability rate over craft with half that.Is there a picture not from the back I just finished reverse engineering the piranha.also part count?

Edited by Spartwo

ok doing that now. I'm replacing the E-Class with Drek XIV and Piranha I with ZAS Piranha II "H"s.

That's 320 tons total, dyvvied between 3 Destroyers and 2 fighters.

So we're dividing 320 tons any way we choose that's not stupid(320 sickles)