Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

BATTLE PERSIST

Heavy Drek XIVs:

úрыûðтыù ÷üõù (Winged Serpent)

ßþÑÂûðýýøú ÃϛÑÂÑ‚ÑŒ (Messenger of Revenge)

Ãâ€Ã¸Ñ‚Ѡтьüы (Child of Darkness)

Piranha "H" Fighters:

фõѠ(Fairy)

ûюñþòýøцð (Mistress)

http://www./?7oo14xs0hyoscb6

jHxDvbC.png

On another note here is the new Salvation MKII

she has far more parts than the MKI (396 total) but her armor and weapons make up for it.

She is armed to the teeth with 8 .5 meter separator missiles and two mini judgement guided missiles

May all who stand with her find victory

jHxDvbC.png

On another note here is the new Salvation MKII

she has far more parts than the MKI (396 total) but her armor and weapons make up for it.

She is armed to the teeth with 8 .5 meter separator missiles and two mini judgement guided missiles

May all who stand with her find victory

I'm gonna stick to my guns literally.(The vanguard has an amazingly low count 260 odd)

I'm older than both y'all then.

I'm gonna stick to my guns literally.(The vanguard has an amazingly low count 260 odd)

I'm older than both y'all then.

Yes, but i literally had a growth spurt in the last two days (from flimsy armor to Strong as Steel)

The vanguard has an amazingly low count 260 odd

If you mean Macey Deans Vanguard. It never actually got a test. The only hits it took were from a shade class fighter with weak torpedoes. Then it got rammed. So the question is just how strong is its armor

If you mean Macey Deans Vanguard. It never actually got a test. The only hits it took were from a shade class fighter with weak torpedoes. Then it got rammed. So the question is just how strong is its armor

Change the mounting points to the main spine and pretty good I made a mk2 for fun.

The top five can do some Drek damage reliably the rest will just have to fend off shadow.

This will be the first battle with tactics. :P this is gonna be great.

Im gonna primarily try to conserve ammo (as i am really outgunned).