Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

briansun is rookie (out of all of us.)

After him, it should go (turn order):

War Eagle (2 battles)

Spartwo (4 battles (i think))

Me (6 battles (I think))

If you don't count the Ike saga:/.That order is better than challenger last.

And just sufficient D/V is enough to show.

If you don't count the Ike saga:/.That order is better than challenger last.

And just sufficient D/V is enough to show.

Ahh. Yes. I don't think anyone ever actually had a clear victory. We just smashed each other :P good times.

Also, Arcadia Armory came out with their first ship. They might be joining us in the near future, but i don't think they are ready...

3ZlXRhNU.gif

Battle tests showed the Anti Fighter Missiles did more damage to it than the Pocket Missile. :P Lvl I armor.

Edited by zekes

Ahh. Yes. I don't think anyone ever actually had a clear victory. We just smashed each other :P good times.

Also, Arcadia Armory came out with their first ship. They might be joining us in the near future, but i don't think they are ready...

3ZlXRhNU.gif

Give them a while most of the ships on this thread were bred from it.

...so i assume you are going to set up and attack in the same turn, right?

EDIT Good news! A Project Genesis-Zokesian Treaty has been signed! It allows Zokesian Ships to refuel at a Zokesian Base on Pol and to Orbital fuel depots above Pol. It also allows the PG ships to refuel and hold a base on Ike.

The Zokesian Recon Group over Pol will remain on guard, as the Parabolica 004 was still reading faint traces of unidentified ships over Pol. Zokesian Sensors are jammed, assumingly from this hostile force. They are ordered to not attack any ships unless fired upon for fear of hitting a PG ship.

Edited by zekes

Good news! A Project Genesis-Zokesian Treaty has been signed! It allows Zokesian Ships to refuel at a Zokesian Base on Pol and to Orbital fuel depots above Pol. It also allows the PG ships to refuel and hold a base on Ike.

The Zokesian Recon Group over Pol will remain on guard, as the Parabolica 004 was still reading faint traces of unidentified ships over Pol. Zokesian Sensors are jammed, assumingly from this hostile force. They are ordered to not attack any ships unless fired upon for fear of hitting a PG ship.

Ike is turning into a hub isn't it.@Above:So much what?

EDIT:So now we're both defending Pol for War Eagle?

Edited by Spartwo

So whats with the new name?

Me and zekes are both protecting Pol for the same person(you)so it's kinda become such more so.Hell you moved out of Eeloo that's second to minmus so I can't take it by force.

Edited by Spartwo

Me and zekes are both protecting Pol for the same person(you)so it's kinda become such more so.Hell you moved out of Eeloo that's second to minmus so I can't take it by force.

Ummm thanks I ll eventually get to the point where I can defend Pol myself. I just need more battles and time

Ummm thanks I ll eventually get to the point where I can defend Pol myself. I just need more battles and time

What?,Of course you can defend it but there is no longer a reason to blow each other up.The story on both sides was exactly the same,Unidentified ships,Defend Pol until you arrive,Try not to kill everyone.