Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Once you know what kind of systems you want your ship to have, plan it out and build something cool. That's how Spartwo, Zeke, War Eagle, and I all make distinct ships.

You'll be much more satisfied with your work and you won't feel the need to ask us what we think of it. Have some confidence and build something ambitious!

Yeah, just have faith in yourself. It will take multiple tries to get your ship the way you want it. It can actually take hours of fixing and testing to get a ship just the way you want it.

But it is oh so satisfying once you do

Once you know what kind of systems you want your ship to have, plan it out and build something cool. That's how Spartwo, Zeke, War Eagle, and I all make distinct ships.

You'll be much more satisfied with your work and you won't feel the need to ask us what we think of it. Have some confidence and build something ambitious!

Yep. build, rebuild. That's how the drek went from this:

S2TmX1M.png

To this:

Eksajb9.png

Yep. build, rebuild. That's how the Drek went from this:

http://i.imgur.com/S2TmX1M.png

To this:

http://i.imgur.com/Eksajb9.png

Still think you should make a new(non-heavy)Drek.A craft the size of the archangel is where I would start using the Truss core armor personally.The new archangel looks far better BTW.

Edited by Spartwo

Still think you should make a new(non-heavy)Drek.A craft the size of the archangel is where I would start using the Truss core armor personally.The new archangel looks far better BTW.

I was actually just thinking about that. The New Drek 15 would be 50-60 tons, 4 missiles, etc.

Plus the Drek is as big as the Archangel (100 tons)

I was actually just thinking about that. The New Drek 15 would be 50-60 tons, 4 missiles, etc.

Plus the Drek is as big as the Archangel (100 tons)

The bottom half is as big as a Bayonet.Go lighter than 60 let it be more of a patrol Drek mkII.I'm aiming for 117 on the Scythe.

EDIT:This is taking too long and it's unkind to keep you waiting *Calls ceasefire*

Edited by Spartwo

...How many tries did that take?

And what tonnage was the missile? 100tons? :P Also im pretty sure both those peices are still functioning.

Nice job though. But unless you can a) do it again and B) do it with anything less than a battleship-grade missile, i'm not worried.

Remember i also found your ship's weak spot...

1O8Pbhw.png

Edited by zekes

...How many tries did that take?

And what tonnage was the missile? 100tons? :P Also im pretty sure both those peices are still functioning.

Nice job though. But unless you can a) do it again and B) do it with anything less than a battleship-grade missile, i'm not worried.

Remember i also found your ship's weak spot...

My ship's weak spot is the whole ship! xD