Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

They change as exploits such as that one are discovered.I'm keeping it about who has the better weapons/armor than who has enough fuel to deorbit a dreadnought.I don't point out little breakages but not game changing ones.

EDIT:Let me see...

They change as exploits such as that one are discovered.I'm keeping it about who has the better weapons/armor than who has enough fuel to deorbit a dreadnought.I don't point out little breakages but not game changing ones.

Let me see...

I totally see why you ban de-orbiting enemies.

I only tried to do that because all my high-speed shots are misses, so I thought I'd do a slow and calculated one instead.

Since that's not allowed, I'll cut my losses and re-work my ships.

So what causes it

Also daemonCap are u surrendering?

The new version of Hyperedit reacts badly with Kerbpaint and Mechjeb/Kerbal engineer so I can do without Kerbpaint and I own a calculator for d/v.

I'd call it a tactical retreat.

Yes. Preject Genesis wins!

Maybe I'll use only tanks next time. Seems like those hold up to anything. :P

Ok sounds good

We ll do it again sometime and when I rearrange my companies blog I ll provide plenty of ships for you to download and if you need any help I ll do my best to lend a hand

Ok sounds good

We ll do it again sometime and when I rearrange my companies blog I ll provide plenty of ships for you to download and if you need any help I ll do my best to lend a hand

I could use some advice. There must be something basic about aiming or building missiles I don't know.

I also need to improve my armour. I've made some improvements, but the Khopesh disintegrated so easily.

I could use some advice. There must be something basic about aiming or building missiles I don't know.

Well main sections of ships contain docking ports set them as targets individually.

If you're terrible at aiming(Like me)Set the nav-ball size up.

Spin stabilisation:If it works for rovers it works for missiles.

Just remember the thread name.

I also need to improve my armour. I've made some improvements, but the Khopesh disintegrated so easily.

For armor u will want to talk with Zeke or Spartwo

As for weapons I can help with that

Also the best way with aiming is to practice practice practice

You can do this by setting up your own battles and playing against yourself.

Also one big thing you can do is download others ships and learn from them

My Salvation and Archangel are based on Macy Deans Vanguard and my Zion frigate is somewhat modeled after Zekes Drek destroyers. My Cherub fighters are a thinner version of Macey deans shade fighter. I just took that model, learned how it was made and made it thinner so it could fit in a carrier

And don't hesitate to ask people for downloads

Worst they can say is no

For armor u will want to talk with Zeke or Spartwo

As for weapons I can help with that

Also the best way with aiming is to practice practice practice

You can do this by setting up your own battles and playing against yourself.

Also one big thing you can do is download others ships and learn from them

My Salvation and Archangel are based on Macy Deans Vanguard and my Zion frigate is somewhat modeled after Zekes Drek destroyers. My Cherub fighters are a thinner version of Macey deans shade fighter. I just took that model, learned how it was made and made it thinner so it could fit in a carrier

And don't hesitate to ask people for downloads

Worst they can say is no

Yes, all Genesis ships incoperate ZAS into their structures.

Also anyone like to battle me? I can do anotehr battle while im fighting spartwo.... I want to use my Dreks again :D

Zeke's Awesome Shields

Thanks! :D Yeah they are effective, but only on large ships.

*mumbles*I used to have the best armor.(And I will again)

You still have the best 60 ton armored ship. I can't make one that stands up as well as yours does. I have to build large; you are still the best at small ships.