Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Well I guess well just have to put it to the test some time

Speaking of testing things...the Behemoth Mk II's armor still needs to be tested.

EDIT: Let's see if my armoring method + zekes' armoring method strengthens the armor in any way. zekes thinks it won't.

Edited by FallingIntoBlack

Speaking of testing things...the Behemoth Mk II's armor still needs to be tested.

EDIT: Let's see if my armoring method + zekes' armoring method strengthens the armor in any way. zekes thinks it won't.

Send a link to me can I can test it

I've been playing with those armoring methods and they are still inadequate against a well placed missile shot.

You've only been playing with zekes' armoring method...you haven't seen mine yet. If my armoring method on top of zekes' armoring method makes the Behemoth Mk II stronger than the Behemoth (which is the Salvation Mk II with Helios Bolts/Torpedoes), then my armor will be stronger than most to all of yours. Lanced missiles, armor never-before-seen by anyone other than its creator...I think Damage, Inc. is coming along quite nicely.

Are you using reinforced armor plate attached to your structure separately to cushion the impact of any torpedo strike, all doubled up by a very flexible strut system. When a missile strikes the entire armor section flexes. Against a 3 ton missile going 400 ms its not much. I've even made a double layer with strut cushion in between and most large torps go right though.

Now I'm going to be doing armor next Video and if you guys want to show your armor tech off let me know. Armor is going to be fun>

Cruisers should be up by the end of the day. Takes like 4 hours to render each vid because of all the music and the 1080p.

oh and im going to start using this thread as a sponsor thread if that's ok with you. just gona tell people to check it out and tell them that spartwo made it and what goes on here.

Edited by camulus777

Heavy,Bulky,Still cant withstand a SRB(I'm talking about Zeke's)And I will prove these points once I get a go at them.

@Above:but that means it will be a loop :o

Edited by Spartwo

Now I'm going to be doing armor next Video and if you guys want to show your armor tech off let me know. Armor is going to be fun>

Cruisers should be up by the end of the day.

yea my "modular armor" idea that I posted to your thread

Are you using reinforced armor plate attached to your structure separately to cushion the impact of any torpedo strike, all doubled up by a very flexible strut system. When a missile strikes the entire armor section flexes. Against a 3 ton missile going 400 ms its not much. I've even made a double layer with strut cushion in between and most large torps go right though.

Cruisers should be up by the end of the day. Takes like 4 hours to render each vid because of all the music and the 1080p.

oh and im going to start using this thread as a sponsor thread if that's ok with you. just gona tell people to check it out and tell them that spartwo made it and what goes on here.

-Don't forget to mention tiers

-Most missiles break panels or go straight through them anyway.

-Cruisers,Damn I should have finished mine.

Can we do another thread for an RP but associated with this one? Say Gentleman's Naval Battle Club (Empires of Kerbin) That way we can have some RP, but have some RP rules like a game of axes and allies. You can also set it up so that more than one person can occupy a planet. I still think just having a place for just battles is a great idea though.

Also, I finally fixed the format problem with my videos so now they fit the screen and have decent video quality, as seen in my second career video that i just put up.

Me and fleet did that.Role Play is against the rules so it quickly got locked.I won't be able to finish the cruiser on time it's only a shell at this point.

Anyone remember that transport ship zekes blew up?,Well it's almost finished.

Edited by Spartwo