Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

The 144th responded, like they always do, to this threat, and arrive with a two-ship advance force. Tiger and Jaguar are both Drekevak 15-2s, 50-ton light destroyers designed to screen the Heavy Dreks.

Then came the Big Boys. Their formation was Child of Darkness, Newcastle, and Riley

The oldest-Child of Darkness- Has two confirmed kills and a Zokesian Gold Star (excellence in combat). Initially a test ship of the 40-sepratron "death halo" missiles, she was refitted for the Second Genesis war, and then was refitted again to XIV-LAV standards after receiving damage during the battle.

Newcastle is the newest, being commissioned just days before out of the hull of Stonewall, knocked out during the Tegu Incident.

Riley has one confirmed kill, and received a commendation for killing the Bismark in the Tegu Incident. She is scheduled for decommission because of frame warp received when dumb firing her LAV-PM at Bismark, due to a hiccup in the Missile Exhaust Exchanger system (which was still being perfected at the time of the incident).

Drek Fifteen-IIs:

0nPSYlO.png

Drek XIVs:

UqU7Zcp.png

Persist:

http://www./?c6asbc5hf61x6fi

Wait...Zokesia is who they would most likely side against.

WHY IS EVERYONE SO FRIENDLY!!

Well, we are currently friendly competitors, so we'll see... but if no one else does we'll help them

Well, we are currently friendly competitors, so we'll see... but if no one else does we'll help them

See this is why wars don't happen:)

I finally dived back into career mode for a 6th,7th,and eight mission.

The 144th responded, like they always do, to this threat, and arrive with a two-ship advance force. Tiger and Jaguar are both Drekevak 15-2s, 50-ton light destroyers designed to screen the Heavy Dreks.

Then came the Big Boys. Their formation was Child of Darkness, Newcastle, and Riley

The oldest-Child of Darkness- Has two confirmed kills and a Zokesian Gold Star (excellence in combat). Initially a test ship of the 40-sepratron "death halo" missiles, she was refitted for the Second Genesis war, and then was refitted again to XIV-LAV standards after receiving damage during the battle.

Newcastle is the newest, being commissioned just days before out of the hull of Stonewall, knocked out during the Tegu Incident.

Riley has one confirmed kill, and received a commendation for killing the Bismark in the Tegu Incident. She is scheduled for decommission because of frame warp received when dumb firing her LAV-PM at Bismark, due to a hiccup in the Missile Exhaust Exchanger system (which was still being perfected at the time of the incident).

Drek Fifteen-IIs:

0nPSYlO.png

Drek XIVs:

UqU7Zcp.png

Persist:

http://www./?c6asbc5hf61x6fi

How interesting is that Camulus lost to me at duna and his next fight imminently after is at duna

Edited by War Eagle 1

Well I go first this time. I just have to put the kids to bed finish setting up make my wife a small dinner because she is sick post my craft files for all my commercial ships and make an airshow video. Oh and take my first tern. I might have to take that tern in the morning.

That's a good solid rule Spartwo.

Riley has one confirmed kill, and received a commendation for killing the Bismark in the Tegu Incident.

check again, she was only disabled.

it was counted as a kill, but yeah, it was only disabled. But Riley's commander called it a kill :D

Um Zekes could you resetup? the way you have your ships the physics doesn't like it and i sent a missile through all three. Just one and I don't even think i actually hit the other two. Killing all three Dreks. Also putting your ships as close together as possible so that it makes it harder for me to hit you does not work with my computer that well. Its a beast.

Smart putting your ships that far out pinning me between you and the planet. Id have to leave planetary orbit to use my delta V advantage.

It was a good clean kill on one but the other two are a glitch.

Edited by camulus777

Um Zekes could you resetup? the way you have your ships the physics doesn't like it and i sent a missile through all three. Just one and I don't even think i actually hit the other two. Killing all three Dreks. Also putting your ships as close together as possible so that it makes it harder for me to hit you does not work with my computer that well. Its a beast.

Smart putting your ships that far out pinning me between you and the planet. Id have to leave planetary orbit to use my delta V advantage.

ok ill split them up :P weird KSP physics

you should see the file though those things are all over the place in various orbits. A 3 in one shot though that's pretty cool :)

can you move them about 10km apart? I can't untill this afternoon.