Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

If you put them all in orbit more than 2.5km from each other it wont be a problem. If it's still an issue then I don't mind you bringing them in pairs cause I'm not going to want to shoot the one that's already spent ammo.

I'm interested in Joining. I will represent Decelia Corp, for lack of a company, or faction.

Any thing I have to do to join, like claiming planets, or just build a ship and put it in orbit?

All that you have to do is just ask if anyone wants to battle you.

Erm, the following rules kinda make things difficult for you (see p1):

-Weapons must be fired within 2.5km(Surface to orbit are an exception but only one may be fired per turn) -(you deployed 140km away with no propulsion on the ships themselves).

-A ship is considered dead when the original 'core' of the ship is incapable of sustaining power,Moving&Firing weapons unaided. -(they're already 'dead').

-Weapons can only be fired from the original ship core and must be used within the the same turn they are fired. -(this rule was added so that you can shoot at a ship carrying probes ('smart weapons') without just turning it into lots of little ships that can ram and also to prevent people from just bringing piles of missiles that need to be destroyed individually. Although; I do agree with you, it is the smart way to do it, it got banned cause it was ruining the thread).

92npFCb.jpg

Your ships can't move (you've brought unpowered probes attached to stacks of ammo) so you can't get in range and all I have to do disable the missiles is knock the original probe off.

Would you be willing to modify your designs or perhaps bring something else?

Couldn't I designate the probe at the top as the control probe then use the rearwards missiles to asparagus stage myself to victory?

Apart from that totally not being what asparagus staging is, your ships are super fragile and you won't be victorious by doing that. You're fighting a veteran here. Your ships don't even have armour...

-A ship is considered dead when the original 'core' of the ship is incapable of sustaining power,Moving&Firing weapons unaided. -(they're already 'dead').

I wasn't sure how to state it but power is always necessary,You can chose either moving or firing weapons or both. This is so stations and civillian vessels are still counted.

Sorry it took so long to set up.

-panfish5 vs. daemonCaptrix-

Tonnage: 400t (mine go over by 3t, so don't feel guilty about weighing slightly over)

Ships: 5 total

daeCorp Fleet:

1 x Mathilda Tank

-Earl Grey Squad

MNxgk0D.png

2 x Nautilus-class Cruiser

-Neptune

-Calypso

Qqf55Uh.png

2 x Dakuwaqa-class Battle Cruiser

-Dakuwaqa

-Dagon

saGmYQH.png

First move goes to panfish5

Persistent: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=43706853247160621045

Edited by daemonCaptrix

Did my turn alot quicker than I expected because I was trying to develop some last minute weapons but I wanted to hurry up.

So here are the ships I got.

These 2

mvO9QMf.png

And I got 3 Granite Class Frigates

sNoU6d8.png

So I for my turn I took one of my fighters to engage the dagon

tsJc6nD.png

bFb1r2G.png

Shot fired

NxRHnKE.png

Here is a look of the damage dealt. Knocked off all the missiles that I could see.

Kt4eSo6.png

IwnoptX.png

So heres the persistance-------------------> http://www./view/43bixr0zrg8qf2q/persistent.sfs

(P.S. you set the limit to 5 ships but you mentioned you had 6 and I found that you had a landed Nautilus Class Cruiser so thats a total of 7.) Is there a rule about landed ships that I am unaware of?