Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

so is it good, Mr Tegu? for a frontline Battlecruiser? I don't know anything about tonnages above 120, and it only has 4 main missiles. But what do ya think? And keep in mind the new XVIIF has about 2K D/V and is 160 tons...

Yeah... I just triple armored everything but the barrel :P

I'll post the persist here, I want you guys to try to kill it.

Here it is,

https://www./?rns4vl2tch92q9w

124 tons, 680 parts. Just by adding extra armor. It is now the most complex rock in the world.

EDIT Oh god... I just added fuel to it. It now has more D/V than an XIV. But it has one problem...

It's 666 parts.

Seems easy enough:D

I am here, astecarryman wanna have a battle??

Im still trying to build a capable craft that doesn't simply kill my computer D: (I dunno how to install hyperedit?)

I do have some pretty high-tech VTOLS if thats what you want! (One of which is an extensively re-engineered and upgraded Nesferatu MkV)

Go check out my channel ksp maniac to see two of my VTOLS. (The videos are shown with bad gameplay to fool enemies of the capabilities hehe)

The re-engineered Nesferatu is still being worked upon.

Im still trying to build a capable craft that doesn't simply kill my computer D: (I dunno how to install hyperedit?)

I do have some pretty high-tech VTOLS if thats what you want! (One of which is an extensively re-engineered and upgraded Nesferatu MkV)

Go check out my channel ksp maniac to see two of my VTOLS. (The videos are shown with bad gameplay to fool enemies of the capabilities hehe)

The re-engineered Nesferatu is still being worked upon.

Just look up a video on how to install mods in ksp.

I finally destroyed it.

After all of these firings, I've learned something.

It's not how powerful the missile is that matters, what matters is the distance you fire it from.

I've found it's shape of ram on the missile, and yes, distance. Or specifically speed of impact.

so is it good, Mr Tegu? for a frontline Battlecruiser? I don't know anything about tonnages above 120, and it only has 4 main missiles. But what do ya think? And keep in mind the new XVIIF has about 2K D/V and is 160 tons...

Yeah, it's definitely tougher than a standard drek. The only problem is kerbal's ****ty collision mechanics, the triple layer either works brilliantly or not at all, depends on the delta time frame.

Edited by Mr Tegu

I usually hit em with a volley of 4, vapourises them every time (assuming no phasing glitches). It is possible to do it with a single missile to the seed part (halfway between the command pod and engines), this will snap it in half and then its just a case of disabling any secondary weapons still attached to the seed part if need be. I prefer the volley method cause its the most reliable.

Where did you hit?I went with

1:engines

2:main weapons

3:command pod(might be it)

4:left emergency engines

5:right emergency engines

1: Survivable

2: sucks, but survivable

3: A worthless part, in general

4: Yep

5: Yep

Basically there are only three ways to get rid of a drek: Break it in half, Smash it enough times untill the fuel tanks fall off, or out-range it. Sadly, this last one is easy to accomplish.

spartwo, I really like your MAC cannon. Regarding your fuel problem, I have an idea: Make gigantic clamps to latch onto a ship, then blast away.

I don't have a fuel problem,after attacking I had enough fuel to land.That Drek did though,0 units left.

I don't have a fuel problem,after attacking I had enough fuel to land.That Drek did though,0 units left.

yeah the fuel tanks like to fall off on the Drek, I should add Struts to keep them on the frame better, otherwize they just flop around.