Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Yes, but they also have limited fuel capacity, and severe weight concerns. Phasing issues on Kerbin are MUCH easier to cause, so if a plane missed its shot or didn't have a strong enough missile, it's useless, and what if it ran out of fuel at the wrong moment?

I know of a lifter that can put anything into orbit. Its called hyperedit.

Hey, sorry it's taking a while, i've been focusing my efforts in KSP to getting my company page up and running with screenshots. Speaking of which... (Insert advertisement here) ..Go ahead and look up Jabbernewt Industries!

Hey, sorry it's taking a while, i've been focusing my efforts in KSP to getting my company page up and running with screenshots. Speaking of which... (Insert advertisement here) ..Go ahead and look up Jabbernewt Industries!

Quite alright sorry if I sounded rude. Those vehicles that you made look really nice! I think your company may be successful in the future if you keep up the good work!

We need to make a banner for this thread so we can get to fight some new people. New people are few and far apart and rarely stay for long.

I have some Photo editing experience, maybe I could help! What do you think the banner needs to have other then sepia filter, and 'staches?

How many engagements has that ship flown in, how many has it lost in? In almost every engagement that happens to cross my mind, I remember The Drek. While it may be a bit primitive, judging by the fact that it still uses armor, ridiculously oversized missiles, and fuel, it's probably the most fielded ship on this thread. You said the favorite ship, not the best ship, and no matter how you look at it that thing is iconic.

Edited by Shadow Lane

How many engagements has that ship flown in, how many has it lost in? In almost every engagement that happens to cross my mind, I remember The Drek. While it may be a bit primitive, judging by the fact that it still uses armor, ridiculously oversized missiles, and fuel, it's probably the most fielded ship on this thread. You said the favorite ship, not the best ship, and no matter how you look at it that thing is iconic.

-Depends which version.Once the ship started using tier 4 none,before that quite a few.

-What's that supposed to mean?,armor is very useful against low-mid caliber rounds after that...meh(and 100 tons is worth using a meh class torpedo on:D)

-Oversized missles+fuel or jesting at it for using fuel?

-You're right there.(unles you count that time I released over 100 sickles)

-I did say that,But I meant for each person not the whole thread.

I have never actually seen a ship from you.AAAAH the post count went up to 11!!

@Zekes:Have fun with the armor*maniacal laugh*

I cracked the armor on the most recent Drek with a low caliber round, it was smaller than a command pod.

The missiles are oversized, the aforementioned round is smaller than a command pod and stronger than eight SRBs.

And yes, I am jesting at it for using fuel.

I cracked the armor on the most recent Drek with a low caliber round, it was smaller than a command pod.

The missiles are oversized, the aforementioned round is smaller than a command pod and stronger than eight SRBs.

And yes, I am jesting at it for using fuel.

I'd really love to see this missile in action....