Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Absolutely! I'll be using my Wyvren to fight, just finished strutting it up in the spaceplane hangar. Lets say 100Km orbit if we can manage?

How many parts does it have because my computer might die if its in that low of an orbit. I would prefer 250km but if you cant get it that high its okay.

Yeah ... I'm trying to build a cruiser/corvette but they keep turning out like fat turtles. :/

I'm willing to battle someone while jabbernewt is setting his stuff up. I may have a 1-2 day delay because I getting a new computer and christmas is in 19 minutes.

I'm willing to battle someone while jabbernewt is setting his stuff up. I may have a 1-2 day delay because I getting a new computer and christmas is in 19 minutes.

I might be able to, i have a decent computer but the only working ships I have are other people's that ive downloaded to 'research'.

Also I have watched videos and tried to rendezvous but I cant do it without MechJeb :/ Guess im just dumb. :P MERRY CHRISTMAS HOHOHO

Ugh, i'm real sorry about the incredibly long wait. Life of all things is impeding my time in KSP (What is this "life" you speak of sir?).

I crawled my way out of there.

I have developed a competitive turn-based game system for Kerbal Space Program, combat included.

Now I need beta testers.

Like thread or is it a mod or something?

I'm up for a battle but I haven't developed any new military weapons lately so all my ships are probably out dated.

(PS I got a new computer so I should be able to shoot more accurately because it runs much smoother.)

I'm up for a battle but I haven't developed any new military weapons lately so all my ships are probably out dated.

(PS I got a new computer so I should be able to shoot more accurately because it runs much smoother.)

dynamic warp and also help with that.