Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

I may only have one ship, but that one ship is an unholy and nearly invincible death machine with 52 missiles.

The fleet should be done by the end of today.

EDIT: Actually, that one ship is essentially a bunch of guns stuck together with some armor plating, and a lot of smaller guns on the armor plating.

Edited by Shadow Lane

I may only have one ship, but that one ship is an unholy and nearly invincible death machine with 52 missiles.

The fleet should be done by the end of today.

EDIT: Actually, that one ship is essentially a bunch of guns stuck together with some armor plating, and a lot of smaller guns on the armor plating.

lol interesting... we will see how invincible it is :D

Say, three of your ships vs three of mine :P

well what we try to do is do it by tonnage, but try to keep number of ships equal as well. how heavy are your ships?

EDIT Hey Spartwo i have a little competition for your bayonets...

2B6a30F.jpg

Edited by zekes

How do I measure the weight? Is there a plugin for this, or do I just have to add it up?

Take control of the ship you want to weigh. hit "M" to go to map mode. There's a small button shaped like a letter "i" on the right side of the screen. Hit that button for weight and parts count.

only problem is time is a rare commodity and I suck at making large crafts great at small one though.

Don't underestimate fighters.

If either of you want to join claim a planet,pick a colour,and beat the daylights out of one another.

PS:that docking took almost an hour due to the lack of rcs.

A little over 509 Tons.

This ship is a prototype, and is messily constructed, if the system proves it's worth, I'll produce a second, properly constructed, version.

EDIT: Please realize that the ship is designed to split apart upon engagement, and that the plating is little more than a warhead.

A little over 509 Tons.

This ship is a prototype, and is messily constructed, if the system proves it's worth, I'll produce a second, properly constructed, version.

EDIT: Please realize that the ship is designed to split apart upon engagement, and that the plating is little more than a warhead.

so where's the ship?

well what we try to do is do it by tonnage, but try to keep number of ships equal as well. how heavy are your ships?

EDIT Hey Spartwo i have a little competition for your bayonets...

2B6a30F.jpg

*Sickle*I experimented with an E varient *searches through recycling bin*By comparison they have 3 times the range but are 50% heavier and have a TWR 20 times lower.It can't even run on full,So the LO varient seemed the best option for orbital operations.

LzjhZtB.png?1

EDIT:might come back to it with the new .5m parts

Edited by Spartwo

A little over 509 Tons.

yeah, we want a pic :cool:

These things have changed hands 3 times now

4 times

b7oELVm.png

I moved PGS Redemption for (what I hope wont be her finial) attack run

Fire

EHGXcDI.png

and Hit

73505LW.png

After catching my prize I decided to reduce the chance of them getting stolen again by doing some over kill

qgIHDUX.png

GlWtj6v.png

here is what remains of Delta

LZry8b1.png

Spartwo you have been a very formidable opponent. I hope you can say the same for me.

http://www./view/s6j6zcgsob2450b/persistent.sfs

unfortunately you wont like where I moved to

Looks to me like Delta is still alive. Watch out!

It has no missiles and no engines so what would be the point

however there is a glitch where when I would go back to space center it would delete the last ship i was in control of and it was delta so it got deleted. IDK why that happened.

Was hoping you would take them(wish I could have 2)

Where did you go?Is it within 5k?

Delta was gone after the second hit I would have immediately ended the flight.Don't forget alpha:)

Edited by Spartwo