Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Introducing, the Stalwart Class light frigate.

The armament includes a maximum of six super heavy torpedoes and 32 canister enclosed skirmish ranged missiles. The ranged weapons system offers effective destructive power in long and short ranged engagements.

ZFVijB9.jpg

q9GRcS9.jpg

qx68puh.jpg

dV5ZlFK.jpg

dWykcrH.jpg

XIGCJCH.jpg

1Nyrdj3.jpg

Oh come on, you'd win. Even if I have superior firepower, you're a veteran. I've never fought.

Ive only had one battle and you got to start somewhere. My first battle was the one I did with Spartwo

Plus you can set up your own battles to practice

If you have hyper edit you can put up two (or more) ships to practice battling. It also helps to quicksave before you attack during practice (can doing during real battle)

Edited by War Eagle 1

Ive only had one battle and you got to start somewhere. My first battle was the one I did with Spartwo

Plus you can set up your own battles to practice

...Hopefully my computer doesn't explode/melt in battle (it probably will). Plus, zekes tells me you're actually really good.

Is my ship a dreadnought?

accoring to this quote

You have to be careful when you fire at a distance cause the physics can just fart and the projectile goes through the target doing no damage. As far as building large ships its a matter of knowing what they are going to be used for. I may even go as far as to assign tonnage for ship classes and see if Macey likes the idea. That way he can say ok your corp can have this much tonnage worth of ships so this many light fighters, that many corvettes, this many cruisers, etc... because on my save i have 26 capitol ships in orbit with 50 fighter craft and more support craft than i know what to do with. I will not want to deal with much crap and i doubt Macey would too. So I'm gona make a list starting with fighters and bombers.

Light fighters < 8.1t

Medium fighters 8.1 - 13t

Heavy fighters 13.1 - 27t

bombers 27.1 - 35t

Attacker 35.1 - 40t

Corvette 40.1 - 50t

Frigate 50.1 - 65t

Destroyer 65.1 - 80t

Cruiser 80.1 - 100t

Battle Cruiser 100.1t - 150t

Battleship 150.1 - 200t

Dreadnaught 200.1 <

Carriers

Light < 50.1t

Medium 50.1 - 100t

Heavy 100.1 - 150t

Super Heavy 150.1 <

Hows that look. That's just a rough estimation.

I revised this approach so that people can classify the ship as whatever they want.

Light Attack Ship= 0-30

Ultra Light= 30-65

Light= 65-120

Medium= 120-250

Capitol Ship= 250-400

Super Heavy Capitol Ship= 400+

yes

Well the archangel (one of my ships from battle of pol) is a cruiser that was 90 tons and has less than 400 parts

Cool. Anyways, the only reasons why you killed an E-Class in the first place is that you were at 2 km away, and the only way dumbfire missiles would hit from that distance is if you used MechJeb to aim or got super lucky. Also, apparently, the Vindicator is a long-range powerhouse.

Edited by FallingIntoBlack

As promised here is a test run of the Rapture

fuMI8z7.png

For this test I decided to use the weaker SRB missiles

Shot Fired

XMErLnJ.png

And hit

5GHjr33.png

This is all that remains

kH6OhYK.png

So as you can see, even though the Rapture Class Dreadnaught is not as armored as the e-class, she can be extremely devastating

this is 370m

2km shot a guided shot and I haven't repeated the shot sense

I may not battle, because my computer might explode/melt. Although, apparently, the Vindicator's weapons are quite good at long range.

well it helps to start off small

try building a destroyer, frigate or corvette