Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Here's a little preview of what's to come.

yes, you killed it :D Congrats.

..but i find it funny, you all are using Battleship-grade missiles to kill a little 85 ton Destroyer :D (With the exception of Spartwo)

just sayin' thats hilarious :P

..but i find it funny, you all are using Battleship-grade missiles to kill a little 85 ton Destroyer :D (With the exception of Spartwo)

I extended firing range to 216m it was a one hit kill(and all the weapons survived).

In order for a ship to be alive it has to sustain power(yes) and either move or fire weapons unassisted.Although at the time it was all three.

Edit:finished the race BTW

If you mean Alpha then yes you won but sense you gave me back the game file I figured I would have some fun with it.

Good sportsmanship. I like it.

He had much more experience than me and a better armored ship but I still was able to fight to the end

So the way I see it Goliath beat David (this time :D) but David held his own.

It was still a good match and I enjoyed it.

Heck if I didnt have a bunch of school work to do this week and next I would join in the battle at eve with spartwo, shadow, and zeke

Ah, yes, but it's an extremely efficient use of tonnage, is it not? If we assumed we were using realistic resources, and that said resources could be measured in tons, then consider for a second just how many interceptors I could deploy relative to the cost of just one of your E-Classes.

He had much more experience than me and a better armored ship but I still was able to fight to the end

So the way I see it Goliath beat David (this time :D) but David held his own.

It was still a good match and I enjoyed it.

Heck if I didnt have a bunch of school work to do this week and next I would join in the battle at eve with spartwo, shadow, and zeke

The more the merrier.You might be able to join depending on when everyone's ready.

@Shadow:I'm going to say 42

Plus no offense but you said the E-class was originally made as a test ship, and it has major flaws like low fuel and huge "mouth" for the weapons.

It would be more impressive if you could replicate its armor on a battleship or even cruiser.

The more the merrier.You might be able to join depending on when everyone's ready.

@Shadow:I'm going to say 42

if it takes you guys two to three weeks to get started maybe. If not I think me and daemonCaptrix will be having a battle at the same time as y'all