Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

oh yes that one... it was a good idea so I used it...(macey dean thread right?)

"Good Artists Borrow, Great Artists Steal -Pablo Picasso"

-Steve Jobs

and um 909? that and what did you mean by "you made tons of progress on it."

oh yes that one... it was a good idea so I used it...(macey dean thread right?)

"Good Artists Borrow, Great Artists Steal -Pablo Picasso"

-Steve Jobs

I ain't even mad I can barely recognise it if not for the Trion engines.Are you gonna claim a moon/planet

Edited by Spartwo

yes, you killed it :D Congrats.

..but i find it funny, you all are using Battleship-grade missiles to kill a little 85 ton Destroyer :D (With the exception of Spartwo)

just sayin' thats hilarious :P

ladies and gentlemen in light of a recent post, I decided to prove that the e-class can be killed in a single shot without having to use a battleship.

To do this I decided to use a ship your all familiar with. The Salvation Class Destroyer. The distance to target is 300 meters

U1o7erK.png

The only modifications is to the weapons. The new missiles are simply scaled down versions of the Judgement Cannon seen on the Rapture Class Dreadnaught

gSUhKxt.png

Shot fired

AthS9Ij.png

and hit

PPwvfWN.png

the result. One dead e-class.

y1x28N3.png

the test was repeated 5 times to insure it wasnt a lucky shot.

5 test

5 shots

5 kills (one time it killed the Kerbal)

ladies and gentlemen in light of a recent post, I decided to prove that the e-class can be killed in a single shot without having to use a battleship.

To do this I decided to use a ship your all familiar with. The Salvation Class Destroyer. The distance to target is 300 meters

The only modifications is to the weapons. The new missiles are simply scaled down versions of the Judgement Cannon seen on the Rapture Class Dreadnaught

Shot fired

and hit

y1x28N3.png

5 test

5 shots

Just another Destroyer eh:)So that's a one hit from two companies.

if it's so easy to kill then why was everyone saying it was impossible?

...when i first built it it was indestructable (War Eagle, FallingIntoBlack, and I couldn't kill it). You guys develop weapons fast :D

no go back to work and do it again...please... and well I had a though no ramming but you can push right? so just make a ship with a giant front end and a few engines on the back and deorbit the enemy fleet/make them crash into each other or maybe a probe that "hacks" the enemy ship...

no go back to work and do it again...please... and well I had a though no ramming but you can push right? so just make a ship with a giant front end and a few engines on the back and deorbit the enemy fleet/make them crash into each other or maybe a probe that "hacks" the enemy ship...

Nope not after what bob did.I saw ramming as intentionaly colliding anything that is not a weapon with an enemy craft.

Edited by Spartwo

U1o7erK.png

gSUhKxt.png

Shot fired

AthS9Ij.png

and hit

PPwvfWN.png

y1x28N3.png

5 test

5 shots

I killed it at 200M with a Fighter.

ok, So I am just going to my all my figters probes so that way it is a self contained "missile"

Stop trying to find loopholes that's foul play.And no you can't as weapons fired have to be used in said turn and the original ship has to be intact.