Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Zokesia Light Patrol-141b

~Pol Station Report~

Our long range DarkStar-003 Radar Antennas have picked up a swarm of unidentified craft signatures around Upper Pol Orbit. The 141st-b has been sent in investigate.

Ships approved for mission:

Piranha Medium fighters:

Black Death

Black Monster

9hjUhfy.png

Death Mosquito light fighters:

Death Mosquito

Death Adler

Death Mamba

vXuIltO.png

Battle Group set up and is in standard Vangaurd Formation.

aH8RtLW.png

http://www./?b9ubixw25p4svva

Edited by zekes

Well right now i feel so distracted with other craft and college (part of the reason I lost to Zekes but was still fun anyway. Other reason is I felt like I rushed myself instead of taking my time) so I won't be battling again until I have time to rest and settle myself down.

Zeke it was fun though

If War Eagle moves I'm migrating to Eeloo.Who are the Eruseans?(sounds like an EU fleet)zekes the aim of the sickle was to weigh one ton the looks like it weighs 3.

yeah, i know, but it's the best light fighter i have... and yes it's 3.6 tons.

...Zokesia is interested in Claiming some or all of Pol and/or Bop for Mining, Refueling, and Colonization. We would like to have a peaceful resolution but will use force if necessary.

You have Duna,Be happy.

Meet The Parabilica DarkStar 00-Series Long Range Thermal/Radar Detector. Can pick up ship signatures all the way to Jool (although a bit fuzzy). Can also direct Unmanned fighters. This is basically the nerve of Zokesian Computer Systems. There are 8 in high Duna Orbit, and 2 in interplanetary space, one above and below Duna's orbit.

(They are the equivalent to the radar systems England had in WWII; I can see everything :P)

ER94Nsg.png

F4na7Fz.png